Chapter 17

Enjoy❤
Vote and Comment ✨

🔶🔸Zambia's POV 🔸🔶
Saturday, October 21st
4:34 pm

Things have been hectic and stressful from school to the relationship between me and my mother.

That if she even sees me as her daughter anymore. This woman hasn't spoken to since the night I left the house my face full of snot and tears.

She hasn't called to ask how I am. She has simply avoided me at all cost as if I am a plague to say I am hurt wouldn't even explain it.

My heart is broken, as much as she treated me badly that night I still respect and love her.

Daddy has tried everything to get her to acknowledge me and speak to me but that is just wasted breath.

I have been to the house the past two Sundays for dinner as Dad invited me and she would just move around me and pretend as if I am not there.

The only reaction I have gotten out of her is a scuff of disgust when I came into the house last week Sunday as she saw Klaus drop me off.

I have tried everything and I am at the point where I no longer care.

I see something with Klaus and I won't let her negative energy stop it.

Things between Klaus and I could not have been better.

We have been going out and exploring more things about each other our dislikes and likes.

I noticed that Klaus is a no-nonsense person and also has a short temper. I witnessed how short it is first-hand when he got into a verbal argument that turned physical.

We were at a party that one of his friends was having. We were initially supposed to only pass through but we ended up spending two hours.

While rocking to music a drunk guy bumped into Klaus knocking his liquor all over his jordans at first Klaus didn't seem that angry but as the guy walked away with saying sorry.

Klaus grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him back to him.
Which caused the dude to flare up and they started arguing.

Things quickly went physical when the guy pushed Klaus in his chest. Klaus then swung on the dude hitting him straight in the mouth.

Bulla and a bunch of other men started jumping the man and Klaus stood there doing nothing.

Being the uptown girl I am. I was shocked, I have never experienced anything like this before.

I begged Klaus several times to tell his friends to stop and he straight up ignored me.

My pleas were quieted when the man literally shouted at me and tell mi fi bill miself and stop pissing him off, infront of the big crowd a people when mi seh mi shame.

Mi shame to the point mi feel as if the shame woulda kill me.

Mi just quiet myself and go one side go stand up inna the dark little tears came to my eyes to the way how mi shame. He ended up apologising and took me home.

Now he has been taking me to his community regularly. Tisha Grabba's girlfriend and I have now become friends and on days that I don't have classes I spend the day with her and her son Jaheem.

She offered me the role of being Jaheem's Godmother and I accepted it. The little boy just sweet and cute.

So now I am currently at Tisha and Grabba's house that is in Klaus's community and is only two houses down from the house he visited that night I had the fight with my mother.

"So, what yuh mean by yuh no sure bout unuh?" she asks as she hushes Jaheem to bed.

"Mi nuh sure T, we haven't put a title to we relationship" I answer as I eat a spoon full of the food she cooked before I came here.

"So would you say he is your boyfriend if someone was to ask?"

I am unsure about the answer to that question as Klaus and I haven't put a title on our relationship that's if he even sees what we are doing as one.

"I don't know" I shurg

"So why yuh no ask him Zam, instead yuh deh here a hot up yuh head" she says as she outs Jaheem down on and the bed and gestures for us to leave the room.

"Cause mi nuh sure weh him answer ago be and mi nuh want it be something weh mi no like" I say honestly.

I don't want when I ask him he says he doesn't know or say our relatiosnhip doesn't need a title because a dehso it done.

Cause man only say those things when dem have dem main woman and yuh a di side chick.

"What could his answer be than yes yuh a mi girlfriend and we are no longer in the dating stage?"

I don't want to ask him because of pride. In my previous relationships I have never had to adk as they would ask me to be their girlfriends already.

I leave her question unasked.

"So, let me ask yuh a question unuh do the do already?" he asks with a smirk.

But what a way she nuff.

Laughing I answer her question
"Well not fully everytime something comes up" I blush at the thought.

"No sah Zambia yuh nah gwaan wit nothing den" she burst out laughing.

"Yuh see why mi caah stand yuh" I playfully slap her.

"Yuh hand dem heavy sah," she says as she rubs the spot I slapped her.

"Hush"

Our friendship has been good and it's wonderful to talk to someone that has more experince in this life more than me.

For Tish life hasn't been easy for her and it's good to have her as she has amazing advice to give.

"Talk to him Zambia, the man anno mind reada if you wah know ask him" she says pulling me from my thoughts

"Mi ago ask him" I say lowly with my head bowed.

"Memba fi wash yuh hair tomorrow so that I can do it thursday" I hear the honking of a horn which means that Klaus is here to pick me up.

Since of late the man mek it him mission fi pick me up and carry me to anywhere that outside of school compus.

Possessive much.

"Yeah" I say as I take up my things biding her a good bye.

⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜
Thank you for 800+views 🎉🎉

Remeber to vote, comment and share.

See you in the next chapter

Love
Shan