Chapter 53

Enjoy😊
Vote💫

🔶🔸Zambia's POV🔸🔶
7:47 am
Saturday, January 14

"Please remember tonight," I say to Klaus as I close the door to his truck.
He nods and I walk to the doors of the office I open the door and step halfway in then turn and wave to Klaus.

He honks his horn before driving off.

I have decided to work here at my aunt's office on weekends to earn extra money.

I walk over to the locker to put my things in and get started for the day.

I help the doctors working and I notice that Tanijah hasn't arrived as yet.

I haven't spoken to or seen her since Christmas night.

I continue to work with my patients and get them in and out quickly.

Aunty had assigned me under Doctor Morgan but it's quarter to 10 and she still hasn't arrived.

The door to the office opens and in walks Tanjiah fashionable late.

She walks to her office and I give her a couple of minutes to get situated before knocking.

She tells me to enter. I walk into her office.

"Good morning Tanjah" I smile as I watch her go through the files on her desks.

"Doctor Morgan," she says as she moves to another file.

I look at her confused. She looks up at me and says
"It's Doctor Morgan, Ms Nelson" she gets up from her seat and takes up her white coat and puts it on.

Shocked I stare at her. Her usually bubbly and inviting aroma is gone and is replaced by a cold one.

I look around her office and notice a few things.

Her office style has changed and there are a few things in here that looks like the stuff at my house.

I get even more confused when I notice that we have the same Telfar handbag, the small water bottle and the same crocs.

Lord God no

She walks around me and I look up at her hair to see that we are also wearing the same peek-a-boo braids.

I close my eyes for a moment and take a deep breath and then open them again.

Everything is the same and it throws me off. I exit her office without saying anything to her and walk over to the lunch area.

I dial Brook immediately and she answers on the first ring.

"Gurl, mi think mi know weh yuh can get Klaus for his birthday a next week Saturday right? "she asks excitedly.

"Yeah, but gurl mi want yuh opinion on something and mi nuh wah yuh judge mi" the line goes silent and I take this as my moment to explain everything about Tanijah to Brook.

"Like mi nuh see har from Christmas and mine yuh this woman always nice and pleasant. She come today and mi tell har morning and call har by her first name this woman ago seh doctor Morgan.