Chapter 32

Enjoy 💙
Vote and Comment ✨

🔷🔹Klaus's POV🔹🔷
Saturday, November 25th
1:13 pm

I gather the files and floor plan for the shopping centre I am building in Montego Bay.

Today has been a busy day, so busy that I forgot to call to check up on Zambia.

Problem this a now

I ring her phone and it goes to voicemail. I try it again twice and the same thing happens.

Becoming worried I call Black Ants, the man I assigned to watch over Zambia from afar since I am a target now.

I don't know if the person after me knows about Zambia or not but I'm not willing to take that chance.

So I assigned Black Ants to watch her every move from a far distance so that she won't notice.

"Bossman" he answers his phone.

"Weh Zambia deh?"

"Well, bossy she deh a hospital ennuh" he answers his tone calm.

But how this yah man yah just a tell mi seh mi woman inna hospital and a seh it suh calmly

"A nuh she inna the hospital tho, mi think a har fada," he says.

"Black Ants nuh mek mi affi knock off yuh head clean, mi nuh care how small or insignificant you think one har move is mi waah yuh fi update mi, don't mek it happen again" before he can answer I end the call.

I put my files together and put them in their respective places before grabbing the keys to my Audi.

A few minutes later I arrive at the hospital.

Fi a bad man mi nah lie mi hate hospitals it brings nothing but bad memories, memories I wish to keep buried inside.

I walk over to the front desk. The nurse at the front desk is giving me a hard time with giving out information about patients.

I slide her a 5gran discretely and har mouth start fly she even offered to bring me exactly to Zambia's father's room.

Yuh see the thing bout this country and why it can't be better is that people will do anything fi money without caring.

What if mi did a person with the intention fi cause harm, she just get a man killed fi five gran.

I shake my head and make my way in the direction of the V.I.P section of Andrew's.

Memories tried slowly floating back from the place I hid them for years.

I shake my head as I try to shake them away but it doesn't help.

Those memories do nothing but make me feel weak and incapable, a failure someone who hid inside of standing up and fighting.

But what was I supposed to do the "trips" here started as young as I could remember and soon enough they became not only "trips" that I accompanied but ones that I made for myself.