Chapter 59

Enjoy☺️
Vote✨

🔶🔸Zambia's POV🔸🔶
Friday, January 20th
5:58 pm

Brook hands me the last gift and I put it in my car. I pull her into a hug and thank her profusely. Things wouldn't be as smooth as it is without her and Tish's help.

She rocks me side to side in the hug and I smile holding her a little tighter.

"Ahh, nuh badda kill me now" she jokes as she lets go of me.

My bright smile mirrors hers.

"Nuh badda late me a pick yuh up and yuh affi on time Zam, remember seh dem seh a 9 so you have two hours fi get ready" she points at me her voice stern.

I laugh and fan her off as I get in my car. I toot my horn and pull out of her complex and unto the road home.

I get in and immediately I make my way upstairs to lay out my things from now. No matter how early and the abundance of time I always feel like I have when getting ready for some strange reason I always end up late.

I prep my vanity with just the things I need for my makeup and nothing more to distract me. But all I am doing is a little touch-up as I know Brook will find the time to glam me down completely and to my liking.

I take my heels out of its box and set them aside. I put the things I need in my little purse and grab my curling iron to just add a bit more curls to my wig.

After doing all this I look at the clock and my heart hammers. The time is getting close. It's 7:36 and Brook is coming here at 8.

I take a quick shower, thanking heavens that I had taken a lengthy bath before going on the road.

I buzz Brook in as I lotion my skin. She walks into the room and shakes her head when she sees me not dressed.

"Neva know weh mi did a expect fi si, should a know yuh wouldn't ready," she takes a seat on the bed and pulls out her phone as she waits for me to finish getting ready.

"Why you never wear the set?" she asks referring to the lingerie she got as a present for Klaus.

"Because is not him birthday yet and yuh seh a fi him birthday" she laughs and walks over to my vanity and does my make-up quickly.

It's 9:17 pm and we are just leaving the house. Nervousness takes me and I hope he hasn't reached yet as that would ruin the surprise.

We finally reach his community and it's quiet despite the huge number of people waiting around for this thing to start.

I walk inside the house and check to make sure everything is the way I want it and the way he likes it.

Bulla sends me a text that he's 15 minutes out and I ring Klaus so that he doesn't get suspicious.

He picks up on the first ring.

"Babe?" his voice is low and sounds a bit tired.

"Where are you it's minutes to ten" I fake my best-worried girlfriend's voice.

"Bulla a guh pick up something round my way and then him drop me home me ago reach there inna the next 30 to an hour" he genuinely sounds tired.