Chapter 55

Enjoy🙃
Vote💫

Continuation

🔶🔸Zambia's POV🔸🔶
12:49 pm

"I'm outside" I hang up the phone and take up my things walking outside.

I honestly don't think I will be coming back here.

I enter the truck and buckle my seat belt. I rest my head on the window.

"Yuh good?" He asks.
Right now mi not even inna nuh chatting with him I just want to go home and rest when me wake up mi question him.

Because obviously, Tanijah knows something I don't.

I nod my head at his question but it doesn't seem enough for him.

"Zambia yuh good?" He asks again.

"Yes," I answer my voice breaking.

"Suh why you sound like you waah cry and why you face look suh?" He holds my chin and forcefully turn my face to him.

"Yes, Klaus leave me alone nuh" I pull away his hand and turn back my face to the window.

My tears fall harder and I can't seem to control them.

He has always acted as if he didn't know Tanijah when I talk about her and it's clear that he does seeing as she knows exactly who he is.

And probably even more than me.

"Zam, waah gwaan mek yuh a leave suh early and a bawl?" He asks frustrated.

I don't give him an answer so we remain in silence.

After a few moments, I softly whisper
"Can we just go home please"

He hisses his teeth and drives us home.

I quickly take my things out of the truck and rush inside.

I am barely holding back the waterworks and I just want to break down.

I pull off my clothes and rush into the bathroom and immediately they start.

The headache comes in and my knees start to feel weak. A lump in my throat starts to form and I also start to feel nauseous.

My belly tightens and I crouch over to empty my stomach. I start to cry even harder and my headache intensifies.

My whole body starts to ache and I sit down to relieve some of the pain.

I try to calm myself down and it doesn't seem to be working but getting worse.

I feel the symptoms of a panic attack coming on and try to calm myself down even more.

The closing in of my throat starts and it feels even more intense than the ones I have experienced before.
I try to calm down but it doesn't seem to be working.

I claw at my throat as I start to feel as if I am going to die. I can't find my voice to call Klaus and I don't think he would even be able to hear me.