Chapter 67

Enjoy🙃
Vote ✨

🔶🔸Zambia's POV🔸🔶
Wednesday, 29 March
11:18 am

I open the door and take Jaheem from Tish's arms and flood him with sloppy wet kisses.

He has gotten much bigger than the last time I saw him. I walk further into the house allowing the others to come in.

"Don't want yuh a laugh up wit mi pickney and yuh dash wi weh like yuh never know who wi be." Tish says as she takes Jaheem out of my arms and places him on his play mat.

"Stop gwaan suh girly" I laugh and the others join but she remains serious.

"Suh she gwaan" Brook agrees and I give her a side-eye.

"I want to formally and publicly apologize for my behaviour towards you all. I know it was wrong for what I did and so I want you to know that I am deeply sorry."

They turn and look at each other before turning to me and smiling. I open my arms for a group hug and all the girls walk over to me hugging each other. We stay like this for a minute basking in each other's arms.

I truly missed them and with my new approach to my life what happened won't happen ever again.

"Mi a dead fi hungry ennuh, ago cook likkle food cause mi nuh understand how gyal can invite yuh a har yaad and she nuh cook," Brook says hissing her teeth as she makes her way over to the kitchen.

"A you mi did a want pon fi reach yah fi do the big cooking as a big chef" I laugh.

"Come show mi to yuh room mi waah change off Jaheem clothes," Tish says as she takes up the baby bag from off the couch and I take up Jaheem from his playmat.

I walk in front of her and open the door to my room.

She steps in her eyes scanning the room.

"It looks nice" she states before taking a seat on the bed.

"Really caah believe a suh yuh treat mi neva did expect that from yuh," she voices as she stretches forward her hands to take Jaheem from me

"Like I said before I am honestly sorry, the thing is that I don't expect y'all to understand seeing as you guys didn't experience my life. It's not easy to break away from a woman that despite all she has done I still love her, and I know it's crazy but there were times when she was the mother I wanted one minute and then she's someone I despise" I express.

"But now I can say that I am truly free and I won't go back, being in therapy has taught me that she will never be the mother I truly want and need, and I have started to get that" I end.