Part 4

- Hi furry ... - she greeted Chewbacca with a smile, walking past the abandoned ramp of the Falcon , at his satisfied murmur, she stopped and scratched affectionately on a large hairy paw.

Just then she heard a familiar voice coming from inside. She hadn't yet had a chance to see the fastest ship in the galaxy, she felt the opportunity was coming. Especially since Han, as she noticed, was very proud of it, so proud that she feared he was giving it a kind of love. It was as if he was an extension of himself to him.

 Not just a home, but a reflection of who he was. Of course, these were just her perceptions. But it was how Han expressed himself about him, how emotional he was about him, how he spoke to his old grin, and how emotional he got every time he told a story, about his victory. It was just epic already. It betrayed a lot of his affection, for that cobbled together scrap barrel of old electronics. 

But whatever, it was his treasure, and Han didn't need anything else. Clearly, the junk, which constantly had to be repaired and modified, had a soul. And that's what Mona was about to find out. She walked up the ramp inside, and since she didn't see anyone, she gently looked around , decided tentatively to take two more steps along the corridor, towards the cockpit, when suddenly, from behind a corner, she saw Han's smiling face.

- And here you are,"-  she stopped at the sight of him

- Come on, let me show you something, -  he intrigued her

Led down the narrow corridor, she wondered for a moment how one could love such a ship, which on the inside looked like it was under repair all the time. Of course, not all of the walls had been removed, but the vast majority reveal their secrets, which Mona had no intention of seeing. Stretching from the ceiling all the way to the floor was a tangle of cables, plugs, various kinds of terminals, buttons, some kind of connection, sharp metal valves, knobs, and, numerous for a ship of this type, cooling fans of various sizes, whose hum could be heard as a constant sound.

 The flickering buttons of various colors attracted the eye, although the girl tried not to succumb to their flirtatious persuasions. She knew that as soon as she tried to touch them there might be a small brawl. When she entered the room, to her eyes appeared a spacious living room, a little spartan, but for these conditions definitely enough to survive the conditions of any flight.

- Well...- she looked around slowly, encompassing everything with her eyes thoroughly - ...I like it, it reminds me of... - she thought for a moment - the interior of that pub you took me to,....mmm...Mynockl...Yes!

- Do you still remember it?

- And those high chairs, on the balcony, so ascetic,"- she smiled, "only the tables were square.