Part 37

At lunchtime, as Mona was sipping her coffee, the door to her room opened

At lunchtime, as Mona was sipping her coffee, the door to her room opened. Luke entered and leaned against the doorframe with his arms crossed at the level of his chest. He was dressed in loose hospital pants and a tunic tied at the waist. He looked at her in awe and smiled softly.

- You have disappeared. and I wanted to welcome you, in the morning," she suggested with slight disappointment

- I had a study,and besides, Leia was going to visit me in the morning.

0
- Now I understand," she smiled, standing up, despite her not feeling the best .

She hastily covered the distance between them, although she felt her body fighting weakness again. Luke noticed her pale complexion and felt that Mona was losing her balance. Therefore, he took her in his arms.

- Sorry... yesterday was almost ok, today is again not so much. It's possible that it's after the antibiotics. - she resisted embarrassed by her condition

- Maybe you shouldn't get up yet. I can see that you are very weakened. - he stated and then added - It is nice to have you in my arms, I will take care of you until you are back to full strength.

She snuggled up to him, laying her head on his left shoulder and embracing him by his neck.

- You are sweet...and your help will be my highest honor,- and she bestowed a loving kiss on him.

- You surprise me... - Luke looked into her eyes and touched her nose with his nose.

- That's probably a good thing...- she bestowed a smile on him.

With a calm step, he covered the distance between the entrance and the bed and laid her on it all the while looking into her eyes.

- Hello... - he whispered

The girl smiled again, looking deeply into his blue eyes

The girl smiled again, looking deeply into his blue eyes. She absorbed his presence, the look he was giving her, they kissed again.This lasted for a while before they felt that they finally had to talk seriously. Luke straightened up and sat on her bed. She flushed slightly. But she touched his gloved hand with her palm. She furrowed her eyebrows and anxiety went through her mind . He anticipated her question because he noticed the consternation in her gaze . .

- Yes...I know,-  he whispered, "- a lot has changed...-  he replied mysteriously

- What do you mean? - she scowled with her eyes at his rather serious face

- I am, I owe you an explanation. Although it will not be easy for you...- he gently prepared her for the conversation

- I'm listening...- she felt a sting in her heart - What does it mean? - Do you have a mission again?

- No... , here is not to worry - his face softened - ...but there are things I must tell you....

- So...say...," she insisted and her boldness, surprised him

- I would never hurt you. You are, the love of my life. And I love you with all my heart. But...- he hesitated for a moment - but something happened and I have to be honest with you.

Mona looked into his increasingly serious face. Trying at all costs to guess what he was getting at.

- I had a training session. I met with Yoda on Dagobah

- Yes...-her pupils dilated. She tried to control the strange feeling of dilemma that just overwhelmed her when she heard this

- I will want to go in this direction. I want to become a Jedi.- he confessed with passion in his voice. - But... - he hesitated again - it could change our relationship...- he aborted the statement

- In what sense ?" she asked the question and held her breath

- If this happens , I will have to set up an academy and train. And that may hinder our relationship. - replied with sadness

- What does that mean? Do you want to break up...?!!!- tears shone again in the girl's eyes

- No... - he replied and took her hand to kiss it -.... but it could mean separation for us, for many months or years.

- Separation ...? Luke ... I love you,-  she said so strongly and so sweetly that his heart beat hard, "...nothing can separate me from you. Where you , there I ...- her words moved him strongly.

- My... Dear... - he uttered to her - ...are you always so sure...?

- And you ? - she asked him a question - ...aren't you...?

He squinted his eyes and hugged her hand

He squinted his eyes and hugged her hand. She felt his heart beating hard. She brought her face close to his again. She was trembling all over.

- I will not hesitate," she said with such determination and love

- Who are you? - asked a puzzling question

- I am... yours... - she replied in a whisper - And nothing will change that. Even at the price of a temporary separation.

This completely melted his dilemmas. He half embraced her and again bestowed a passionate kiss. After which he whispered.

- It is an honor to love you.