Part 57

After half an hour of all the commotion, Mona finally felt good. Her condition improved and a surge of energy swept over her. And as she lay cuddled up to her beloved, she uttered a frantic sentence that surprised him.

- Hmmm... you know I've never seen an imperial shuttle from the inside. - she ignited enthusiasm in which she infuriated him

- Ok. It is standing in the hangar. If you want it very much I'll take you tomorrow after breakfast. I think no one will hold it against us.

- Great, but... I don't want after breakfast... you know I know it sounds quite unconventional but is it possible to see him now? - she surprised him with her request

- Now? Crazy girl...!- she made him laugh with this request

- Now... and is there something wrong with that?

- No... but ...- he paused his answer for a moment to think. - Mona but do you have ideas?

- Well, what... is there something wrong with wanting to have a date night with you?

No,- he snorted with laughter, - it's very crazy, but if you want so much?

- Very. And you're a commander, so I guess you can use your position and give your future wife a little pleasure. - she said it in such a tone that it softened his heart immediately.

- Ok crazy future wife... it will be an honor for me. We will sneak there very quietly.

- Dear you are. - she said with excitement

They left the apartment laughing quietly

They left the apartment laughing quietly. Mona hugged him and was very happy that she would be able to see the ferry from the inside. When they reached the hangar level. Luke used his ID to open the gates. The spacious hangar was filled with various small flying craft. And at the very end of it, space was visible through the glass gates through which the ships escaped. Mona looked in awe because this part of the ship she had not seen. She was entranced. she looked at her beloved and said.

- Is it the three-winged white one?

- Yes- he smiled at her

All ships had extended gangways but were protected from departure by a special launch code, which was sent when the ship received permission to depart for missions or patrol. Therefore, they were able to go inside without any problems. Mona saw the cockpit and the passenger seat, which was for the assault group. She sat down on one of the armchairs with a rather high backrest and squatted :

- Comfortable," - she said, - a lot of space here. But it's different from the Falcon.

- Yes? - he was amused by her observation - this is an imperial shuttle for special tasks.

- I know,- she walked up to Luke and looked deeply into his eyes and sat on his lap facing him, - but I feel strange in it. I think I prefer our old coo. I know it's a modern baby, but it blows a little cold.