Part 61

After an hour, maybe an hour and a half, the remains of the two scooters were finally found, or rather what was left of them, as well as an abandoned helmet. It became clear that Leia had been there however, no one had any idea what had happened to her. Han became even more nervous. Although he did not abandon hope , that maybe Leia had not fallen into the hands of the scouts. Mona looked at the place carefully. 

She tried not to stand out but at one point she had the impression that someone stood close to her for a moment, with his back to her. She was also turned away But out of the corner of her eye she recognized a familiar silhouette. Again she had a terrible fear , her heart almost stopped beating. And her legs momentarily refused to obey her. She became cold and hot at the same time. And when she thought it was over, because she noticed that Luke went to the right and disappeared behind the branches of the trees, joining Han,. 

She felt like breathing deeply that she had managed to avoid what in her case would have been quite a mishap. However, she didn't have time to relax because suddenly a Wookiee was lurching along the same path, who this time, led by scent, led not only Luke but also her brother and the robots behind him. Mona crouched down hearing the approaching footsteps and voices. Again, she nearly had a panic attack. She dived into the tall bushes in time and her clothing helped her become invisible.

Luke, who a moment ago, was almost sure that someone was standing there, looked around for a moment. After all, not even a minute had passed, and he was sure it had been much shorter. How could it be possible for people to disappear so quickly. Or they were moving around. Well, unless he had been predicted.

 But that was unlikely to happen. However, at the moment he was absorbing his new problem and had to leave the previous one for another occasion. Unfortunately, this time it did not end well. The bait turned out to be a trap and the trap turned out to be a clever, bittersweet experience. For Han, it was a source of terrible frustration and constant battles with himself. He was unable to live up to his usual trust in others. He tried very hard not to fall into fatalism, but he failed. His streak of failures had already reached a sizeable list. 

So when he finally found himself tied by his legs and arms to a stake, and carried that way by creatures called Ewoks, with the appearance of large, small teddy bears from a primitive tribe. It was already the pinnacle of everything that could happen to him. To top it all off, his irritation reached its peak when the protocol droid, which had always irritated him and which he sincerely hated, became a god to this primitive community. And it was to him that the comfortable seat that these creatures carried on their shoulders was lent. 

Mona followed the entertaining procession. Not only for the fact that she had to know what would happen to her beloved ,brother and the rest of the band. But also in the process she left ambiguous footprints to be able to return to the squadron left behind later if necessary. She had no idea how it would end. But in spite of the fact that she was besieged by fear and was uncertain of what might happen she tried to think of a plan on the spur of the moment. Though nothing came to mind at the moment. It was very funny and at the same time a little scary for her especially since she was alone.

*

The situation was not much fun. Although it seemed that the primitive tribe may have thwarted the plans in their overzealousness. Luke seemed calm but that doesn't mean the situation didn't get slightly out of hand. It seemed mildly amusing at first. Now, however, he realized that things had gone a little unexpectedly too far. 

He was in the same position as Han except that he had something that could give him an advantage. The Ewoks were surprisingly pursuing their plan. And he had to show cunning to make sure this plan didn't come to fruition. At the same time, the conviction he experienced during the trip still did not leave him. 

This was how he was aware that Mona liked to surprise everyone. Although it seemed a bit ridiculous to him. He also had to admit that since they landed on the moon many surprising situations had happened here. On the one hand, it was always to be expected from the other.... Well, just whether it was pure coincidence or something more though. And this strange belief in her close presence. With this it was already difficult to do anything at all. To him, according to logic, it was at least strange and made no sense. But his heart...was governed by other laws.