Epilog

The morning came. Mona woke up quite early that day. Luke was lying next to her, she still looked at his sleeping face for a while. The two had talked for a long time the previous day. They did not explain everything to each other, but the doubts and pain almost went away. Mona with a gentle gaze embraced his calm breathing And she was sure that they were for each other. She covered her warm body with a blanket, and went outside. The dawn of morning revealed the beauty of the area itself. The small cottage, standing on the side of a small river, had a charming atmosphere. Above the hills reached the glare of the sun which illuminated with its golden rays their round peaks. Above her head the blue of the sky spread out and the birds began their treble. A light breeze blew, so she wrapped herself tightly in a blanket to keep from getting cold, it was still early, and the silence with its pervasiveness soothed her heart. She stood there trying not to think. Although her questions and her mind were still bubbling with ideas, questions and dilemmas. She tried to fight with herself. She closed her eyes and breathed deeply. Suddenly, she felt someone from behind slip under her blanket. And the strong arms of her beloved embrace her. She closed her eyes And tried to feel his touch, pleasant and electrifying at the same time. They stood like this for a while silently. Mona felt a little fear of the unknown. She was worried about their separate lives. Would it be different now. Would they both come to an understanding of where they were supposed to be, where to live. All this bombarded her. She gently turned and looked at his puzzled gaze.

Hello...- she whispered

Luke kissed her gently and smiled. And then they both hugged each other. Mona could feel his heart beating and his arms strong. They stood like that in absolute silence. Neither of them uttered a word. And yet they knew that there were challenges ahead, and battles and dilemmas that would have to be resolved sooner or later. But now they were here, close to each other, determined that their love would endure. Despite the challenges ahead of them.

The End