Part 40

A few days after that.

The girl came out of the bathroom

The girl came out of the bathroom. Still combing her hair she pinned it up in a messy bun. She left the shorter strands loose and this added to her incredible charm. She looked at her reflection in the mirror to see if everything was as she had planned. According to her, even her suit this time white with green patterns fit her like a glove. Her still emaciated body betrayed the illness she had undergone. She still couldn't eat as much as she wanted to yet. Being under a drip for several months had caused her appetite problems.

 Although she had already overcome many of them, not everything was still normal ie before the accident. She put her comb near the night light. And she turned toward a small dresser on which lay an asymmetrical mini skirt made of a similar material to the suit. She put it on and looked in the mirror to see if everything matched. 

She smiled. She liked both the styling and her messy bun. She took her wrist communicator and decided to walk to the canteen downstairs of the medical frigate. She took the plastic card that allowed her to close the door. And she walked down the corridor to the elevator. Once it went down she still had to walk a few meters to the canteen. She ordered a lemonade and sat down at her favorite table. Not about five minutes had passed when her wrist communicator rang. She answered the call and knew it was her boyfriend.

- Mona can you come to the exercise room?

- Ok....- she replied after a short thought

This intrigued her, as he had never asked her to visit him when he meditated or practiced. This was a novelty of sorts. Besides, the girl had never been to that area. She didn't actually have anything to look for. There were usually classes there for those who needed to get back to normal after injuries or to keep in shape. 

She usually avoided it. And besides, her health did not yet allow her to undergo intensive physical exercise or expose her head to any injury. Nevertheless, the offer she received now was quite interesting. Maybe she could watch her boyfriend fight or practice wielding a sword. It was something very tempting. Even before leaving the cantina, she decided to buy 2 bottles of lemonade and two energy bars. 

She thought it was possible that he would be hungry and thirsty. She put one bottle in a special place in her skirt belt and the bars in a small pouch on her hip. She entered the elevator again and stopped , to remember what level she had to go to, she thought for a while. and finally remembered Luke's appointment to exercise and in the process said the number 24.

 and finally remembered Luke's appointment to exercise and in the process said the number 24