Part 55

In her apartment, Mona, was boiling with anger. She was already frustrated enough that she couldn't accept that she would have to stay. She knew that her brother would not allow her to go on missions .This was driving her crazy and she could not calm down. She had to have a plan. But for now nothing came to her mind. She sat on the bed, closed her eyes and tried to quiet her agitated emotions. 

She breathed steadily and slowly the frustration and anger left her by the minute. She was losing her animus, though she knew this was only the beginning. She kept breathing and calmed her insides. With each breath she managed to tame her helplessness. Her heart was no longer pulling out so violently and her mind slowly blocked out the thoughts that were frustrating her. Suddenly! Completely unexpectedly, she found herself in the forest. 

It was dark for a while which made her a little afraid. Then she saw the brass gates of the bunker. She saw her brother defending himself and the princess from enemy fire. She hadn't yet had time to get used to what she saw and suddenly the darkness enveloped her again, even more ominous and more disturbing. Again an image appeared before her eyes, this time of a sizable room. The black color was definitely dominant here and the atmosphere thickened from an unfamiliar tension. She felt it inside her and suddenly saw it too. 

She stood on the stairs next to the railing

She stood on the stairs next to the railing. She watched her beloved fight the Black Lord. Their lightsabers crossed against each other. After which Luke attacked, his opponent with ferocity and determination and in anger. When the fight moved to a short platform on two sides surrounded by an iron barrier. Luke struck blows again and again, after which Lord fell to the floor under their strong pressure. Then , the emerald blade of his sword, cut the wrist of his opponent.

 Luke looked down at his glove and realized that his father was experiencing exactly the same thing he had experienced the year before

 Luke looked down at his glove and realized that his father was experiencing exactly the same thing he had experienced the year before. He realized that he had won and become a Jedi. Mona felt a sense of pride but after a moment she realized that this was not the end. Now she noticed another hooded figure this time. Who with a calm but slightly wobbly step was approaching her beloved. After a brief exchange of words, Luke was knocked to the floor by her with blue streams of energy. Mona froze. Her beloved was losing his strength , could not defend himself and cried out to his father for help.