Part 50

Through the cockpit window, the Alliance ships were already clearly visible. Lando gave instructions to park on the medical ship. When they did, a special connection was activated so that the Falcon's passengers could board the medical frigate. Mona calmed her emotions. Through the conversation with the princess, she began to see certain aspects much more positively. 

Although still longing for her beloved somewhere inside did not give her peace. For now, despite this emotional discomfort and the questions plaguing her, he had to wait to ask them. Leia still took a moment to chat with her before leaving. The girls embraced each other, which for Mona was a sign that Leia understood her. 

When they were in the corridor, Han approached his sister and offered her coffee in the cantina. She knew they needed to talk. It was possible that this would be one of their most serious conversations. So much had happened, so much had passed him by. She didn't have an agenda for the conversation herself, but she felt it was a necessary part of clearing the relationship of various unpleasant events that had never been explained.

Han and Mona took the elevator downstairs

Han and Mona took the elevator downstairs. When they got to the cantina, they ordered something to drink, each something different, and took a table in a secluded spot. So that no one would disturb them. Mona sat across from her brother and placed a thermal mug with chocolate close to her. The moment of silence was broken by his voice:

- Mona is everything okay with you?

- And yes...and no...,- she replied enigmatically

- What's going on?

- It would take a long time to tell the story. You know to me, this is not something that is easy for me to explain to anyone.

- How about giving it a try? - encouraged her

- Sometimes I feel that I am not informed enough about everything. It's like there are mysteries all the time. And I have to guess at them or solve them like riddles. It's really killing me.

- Does Luke keep secrets from you?

- The relationship I was hoping for should be based on trust but also on honesty. Unfortunately, lately the latter is very much missing for me. And this is not about him keeping me informed about everything . No, that's not the point. I have secrets too, and I understand that. But that he should not wall himself off with a veil of silence, or worse, that he should not put me off.

- I can't believe he's doing this on purpose?

- Ok then how is it... why do guys sometimes keep quiet without telling us anything? I don't feel like crashing into a wall of silence every time I ask a question?

- You know there are two sides to every coin. I understand that it can be frustrating. but eventually you will have answers. Sooner or later. Give it a chance.