Part 63

They went for a walk. They did not stray far from the village. Mona felt reasonably safe and her anger and frustration went away. She was now able to speak calmly.

- I'm sorry...- she once again repeated with guilt - for my outburst of anger here and after the meeting.

- Mona... but you have nothing to apologize for, really...- again he assured her in a soft voice - I understood that I did not treat you as I should. Thinking that I was protecting you, but in fact I was protecting myself and at the cost of holy peace,"-  he replied with shame, -"I am the one who should apologize to you.

- I know that I shouldn't be here. That Han has a right to be pissed at me. After all, I myself am not proud of it. But...- she paused for a moment - this disobedience... it's not just because I wanted to shoot at stormtroopers - he was surprised by her accuracy and precision - or...let me put it another way ... if that's all it was about then... hmm... I don't know... but, it seems to me that there's more at stake here.

- I know... - they stopped for a moment and Luke looked at her puzzled, touching her cheek with his hand, even though he felt what she would like to communicate to him.

Mona knew what he meant, after all, she felt the same thing, but she had no idea that it was happening in them at the same time. She was a bit overwhelmed by it, she couldn't put it into words. But she had to tell him. Somehow she felt it was important.

- I don't know...- she said mysteriously - I mean...I know but believe me...even now, trying to embrace it I can't find the right words. Sometimes when I experience something I have only emotions to describe. In this case, it wasn't just emotions. I mean also but not only. And that's the problem.

- Forse...

- I beg your pardon...No...no...no...it's rather impossible...- she denied it - from where I and all...You know how Han is to these things. A total skeptic. So I doubt it...you are something else," she noted insightfully

- Then how do you explain it ... after all you contacted me , I felt your presence and you still conveyed your emotions to me.

- You know there was something else... but I don't know if it's not just me. Although.... is one of those experiences ..least positive.

His puzzled gaze scowled at her. It was a strange experience. He could not take his eyes off her. She was already a real mystery to him, but also a new fascination he had not known before. Yes, they already knew quite a lot about each other , they knew each other very well, but now apparently their relationship in a surprising way for both of them, went to a new level.So new and previously unknown, that it would be difficult for them to logically face it now. And the experience still showed them , that there are spheres about which they knew nothing. Therefore, they had to be clarified, perhaps this was the key to the spiritual understanding they had talked about for so long the day before.

- I know,- she began a little apprehensively, "that this will sound a little surreal and a little scary. But I felt your dilemmas as my own,- she looked him straight in the eyes-at the same time, they were not just thoughts and emotions,-she strained her words, as if she had the feeling that she had to describe it exactly for him to understand it the way she was giving it to him-but...a horrible, momentary physical pain .Luke, I ran out of breath and it scared me a lot. I know how it sounds. And certainly if he heard it my brother would think it was unbelievably crazy and me...crazy. So I'm just saying this to you, because even I , if someone told me that something like this could be experienced, I would also be highly skeptical. And now the question? What am I supposed to do with this? What is it supposed to mean? Am I going crazy...?

- No... I don't see any sign of craziness in you,- he assured her

- Well, how do you know? - she replied skeptically confused

- I know... Because I know you. - assured her

- Well ...I am not convinced, but at the moment let's say ok. But still my previous question remains. What should I do about it?

- I don't know... - confessed with disarming sincerity. - This is the first time I've encountered something like this.

- Well, but who if not you should know about it. I mean... I'm not saying... it could be something... maybe ala abilities... but how about me? How? And in general...? or maybe... - she thought aloud - ...it's a one-off? Such an incident....

- Mona , Love ... I'm glad you're here. - He looked at the confusion painted on her face. - I know that this is for one day quite a lot for you. But now we have to join the rest. But I promise, I promise, we'll get back on track. - He assured her gently wanting to calm her jittery thoughts. Then he happily hugged her and whispered:

- You know, I was amazed by your courage today. You surprised me again, and very much so Mona,- he kissed her passionately and she snuggled into him.

When they were returning she remembered the vision. But I think she left out the secret on purpose at this stage. Perhaps there would still be an opportunity to tell him about it. For now, however, a confrontation with her disappointed and highly annoyed brother awaited her, and for that moment she shuddered as she slowly realized that it would not be easy.