Part 36

Mona, she felt a gentle brushing of lips against hers

Mona, she felt a gentle brushing of lips against hers. She opened her eyes and saw him. For a moment she was torn by conflicting feelings, however, longing and love won out. She put her arms around his neck and bestowed a passionate kiss on him. This moment and tears completely overwhelmed her thoughts. She did not ask him anything, she did not want to sully the greeting, even though there was so much to explain. But now it was not important or at least not the most important thing.

He was surprised. he did not expect such a reaction from her. All that he was about to tell her had to wait for another moment. It seemed to him as if she were a dream, although he could feel her touch and kisses. Everything was spinning. And he was glad to have her with him, whole and healthy.

- Mona...- whispered

She touched her fingers to his lips, as if letting him know that she had enough words

She touched her fingers to his lips, as if letting him know that she had enough words. Her gestures suggested to him that , she needed him. Their kisses were endless.This moment was one of the most passionate moments of her life. Nothing mattered but him and the love he bestowed on her. Her heart was filled with the joy of getting him back. He was here for her and she for him. They clung to each other as if they wanted to remember each other all over again. An uneasiness flashed through her thoughts as if she knew he was different, something was raising questions, dilemmas and confusion in her mind. But despite the questions swirling around, she was unwilling or unable to extinguish the fire that flared up between them.

She embraced him in half as they lay under one quilt

She embraced him in half as they lay under one quilt. The light had already gone out in the hallway when she raised her head and looked into his face. She still couldn't believe that he was hers and with her. With a fingertip, she touched his cheek. She was in love and delighted with him. Her heart was beating like crazy. His breathing was calm and it calmed her. Mona laid her head on his torso And listened to the steady beat of his heart. She closed her eyes.This moment was meant to last, forever. She felt his fingers dip into her soft locks. She looked in his direction and saw his smiling face.

- I love you," she said almost silently, and tears again flowed from the corners of her eyes.

He touched her back, a gentle shiver went through her. The two looked at each other, their hearts beating even harder. Kisses engulfed them, they were destined for each other.

 Kisses engulfed them, they were destined for each other

Mona woke up from a strong dream. For a moment, she wondered if it had accidentally been a dream. Her heart pounded again at the thought of how they had spent that night together. She was overjoyed, in love again, and already looking forward to seeing him again. She closed her eyes, and tried to embrace with her thoughts all that had happened. Is it possible? They are together again. she didn't believe it but it was a fact. She raised her head and looked around the room. Luke had disappeared, just as he had appeared yesterday. She was alone, but on her small pillow lay a small piece of paper. She took it in her hand and opened it. Inside was a sentence.

- " Beautiful, I am enchanted by you. Thank you. YOU, L. "

She smiled and kissed the card. Her thoughts wandered back to him. And her heart did a flip again. This night with him was the most beautiful gift she could give him.