Part 28

Luke had already left the medical center but it was still early in the morning, so he decided he would surprise Mona. He ordered hot chocolate and a croissant for breakfast for her. He knew she would be overjoyed. As he stepped through the tunnel, he wondered if she was still asleep. He opened the door quietly and went inside. Mona was asleep. So he put her breakfast next to her bed and put a small ticket next to it. After which he quickly left the room. He intended to call her later. Once he had turned on his communicator.

The girl woke up from her sleep. She had a feeling that someone must have been at her place. She looked around the room and noticed a mug with a hot drink and croissants. She was surprised by this, but when she saw the card she immediately knew who it was from.

- " My little Mono, I didn't want to wake you up, you were sleeping so sweetly. I wish you a good night's sleep, I'll meet you later. Your L."

Mona ,pressed the piece of paper to her chest and smiled to herself. Then she sank , on the pillow and closed her eyes. Her thoughts wandered in the clouds. At the very thought of meeting him, she was entranced. She was already planning where they could meet.

*

Luke called Mona and invited her to lunch at 12 p.m. Mona had just prepared for it ìwas styling her hair to look special when Han walked into her room. When he saw his sister in an angelic mood and dressed in a festive outfit, he was a little surprised. 

He was about to announce to her that they needed to have a serious talk but gave up, instead watching what she was doing , she was clearly getting ready for something. She looked stunning. 

She had tied her hair into a ponytail on top of her head and decorated it with a beautiful gold-colored pin. She had a jumpsuit that supported and protected her body from the cold . A corset that reached down to her hips emphasizing her flawless figure. 

And from her hips down she had a skirt with a left side slit from the thigh, made of airy muslin that rippled gently and impressively when she moved. Han had never seen her dressed like this.

- You look like... - he searched for the right word- ... a Christmas tree. Where are you going?

- Ouch - she was pained by the hint - ...That what please? - she became irritated and turned to her brother.

She felt put against the wall because her outfit required an explanation. She wrestled with her thoughts, but in the end , to notice that she has someone. So much so that he certainly wouldn't expect who it was.

- I have a meeting,- she replied evasively.

- Well I see... - he scowled with his eyes at her outfit - it must be some... special - he emphasized the words

- Don't you like it? - she asked her brother although she knew what he would say

- No.... I didn't say that. Just who are you tuning in for? Because , not for yourself,"-  he stressed the importance of the words.

Mona turned to him and felt she had to finally confess something.

- Listen -  she began - you're right. I didn't dress for myself, although this is my favorite style. I have a date tonight. So...you know...- she broke off

- And may I know with whom ?-though he guessed .

The girl breathed hard, reminded herself that it's not good to have, secrets. She should tell him, but she was afraid that he might have felt unimportant in her life, a little jealous perhaps. Or maybe also responsible for her happiness.