Intro

Title: 被迫种田的我拯救了全星际 | I was tied up by the system to farm
Author: 盼星星

Copywriter:

This article is also known as: After I was forced to work, I managed a lot of things every day / I was tied up by the system to farm / After being forced to farm, I really smelled good

Copywriter 1:

Song Xiang Accidentally bound a transformation system, which can freely shuttle between modern and future interstellar, and bound a small future city with a financial deficit, countless debts, and the kind that is about to go bankrupt and die.

Once Xiaocheng goes bankrupt, her life will be over. In order to pay off her debts and survive, Song Xiang, who was forced to work, decided to use her 21st century wisdom to transform the small town.

She first planted melons, fruits and vegetables on the earth, and it didn't take long for them to sell well in the interstellar world, and even became a special tribute to the royal families and nobles in the interstellar world.

Then it mainly promoted the special food and culture of the earth, which soon attracted a large number of people to come to consume. The GDP of the deficit town gradually increased, and it became a famous tourist town in the interstellar world.

With more and more money in his pocket, Song Xiang discovered that retro-earth-style things can help interstellar people heal the problem of mental breakdown.

This... is simply to make a fortune!

Relying on her super business acumen, Song Xiang has become a new interstellar goddess, and her fans range from royals, grandchildren and nobles to ordinary people.

Even General Gu, the most indifferent and taciturn in the Federal Empire, would eat her braised beef noodles with the most elegant etiquette.

...

One day, everyone found out that Song Xiangchang's store was closed for one day, and they all urged the opening on the interstellar network.

Song Xiang looked at the tens of thousands of posts on Interstellar, and gave the man beside him a hard look, "It's all your fault... I have marks all over my body, and I can't see anyone."

Admiral Gu smiled rarely, with a low voice The voice said, "I'll help you go to business."

After that, the matter about the goddess's famous flower was instantly on the star search.

Copy two:

Song Xiang returned home and inherited a small shop that was on the verge of bankruptcy. The warehouse door of the shop led to a small future city. The small town had a financial deficit and owed countless debts, and was about to face bankruptcy and extinction.

In order to repay the debt, Song Xiang, who was forced to work, decided to start rebuilding the small town. The land outside the city was planted with fruits and vegetables from the earth, which were exclusively used by the royal families and nobles in the interstellar world.

Pancake fruit, snail noodles, hot pot skewers Malatang, Su embroidery, Guqin, Sichuan opera face-changing shadows, all things that the interstellar people have never seen.

The five-meter-tall giants ate the barbecue sprinkled with spices, so delicious that he shed tears: "It's delicious..."

In order to eat all kinds of delicacies, the warlike orcs had to shake hands with their rivals and share tables time to eat.

The archeology doctor who likes ancient earth culture got into the library with a height of more than ten floors and couldn't bear to come out anymore.

All the people who are not optimistic about the interstellar people are really fragrant in the end!

...

Song Xiang looked at the popular tourist town, and secretly heaved a sigh of relief: the GDP of the small town this year is finally not the last one! ! !

Overjoyed, Song Xiang found that there were more and more people who wanted to get admission tickets through the back door. It was fine to apply for a part-time job, but there were even giants and half-orcs who came to pursue her.

Song Xiang wanted to cry but had no tears: big brother, what do you mean? We are of different races!

***

Emphasis:

1. Daily update, update at 9:00 a.m., the daily wind of farming.

2. The author's writing style is average, there are bugs, super overhead, nonsense, everything is for the plot, enjoy reading the text and pictures, please don't go into it, if you really can't accept it, please click X directly, don't argue.

One-sentence introduction: Concentrate on building

ideas: No matter how many obstacles there are in life, hard work will always make a difference.

Content tags: farming text system cool text infrastructure

Search keywords: Protagonist: Song Xiang ┃ Supporting role: Please bookmark it~ ┃ Others: Farming, Infrastructure, System, Shuang, Interstellar