Chapter 74

Chapter 74: Foodie Alice's Street Sweeping Story...

    Tourists walked to the entrance of the defense network through the passageway of the harbor bridge. Those who had booked the Interstellar Levitation Hotel turned halfway to the nearby hotel to check in first, and then entered the small town through the entrance of the defense network after putting away their luggage.

    Customers who directly book the ancient style hotel in the small town directly line up to pass the identity information verification of the defense network, and then enter the defense network after reconfirming the reservation information.

    As soon as all tourists step into the defense net, they feel a comfortable feeling. The sun is just right and the wind is gentle, which makes people feel relaxed and happy.

    Coupled with the very green bricks and blue tiles of the visitor center, there has never been such a building in the interstellar world, which made people feel a very unique feeling in their hearts, so everyone made amazing voices, so much so that they could be heard outside the Hong Kong Bridge.

    Tourist 1 sighed: "It's so comfortable to stay here, I feel like I can fall asleep just lying on the ground."

    Tourist 2: "I also feel very comfortable, the same feeling as when I watched the promotional video, and it's more comfortable here Tourist 3: "

    What kind of fairy place is this? Is there no hologram?"

    Tourist 4: "No, this is a real world."

    Tourists couldn't move their feet. You stood up and reminded everyone: "Visitors who have already bought tickets can enter directly from the passage, and tourists who have not purchased tickets, please buy tickets on the optical computer or the self-service server here."

    "Reminder: Tickets are valid on the day, if You need to stay in the city, and you need to renew your tickets in time. In addition, the tourist starship departs from the Hong Kong Bridge at 9:00 p.m., and you need to leave the city 30 minutes earlier and get on the starship 10 minutes earlier. Please arrange your time reasonably.”

    Tourist They are impatient to hear this, and can’t wait to enter the small town, "Then you can enter like this?"

    Song Xiang who walked in said yes, "Everyone can enter directly after verifying the ticket purchase information. There is a map mark on the small square, everyone You can follow the signs to where you want to go.”

    After hearing the words, the tourists immediately lined up and entered inside in an orderly manner. Looking at the big trees with luxuriant branches and leaves on the small square, they all sighed with emotion: "This is probably only the forest on Green Star that has such big trees?"     "I think Look at the map." Cynthia walked to the map and carefully counted the areas marked on it, "The central square of the small town, the food street, the folk culture and art area, the entertainment area, the accommodation area, the flower area, the forest area, and the no-entry area "     It's really hard to choose from so many areas, I'd better check in at the special villa courtyard I booked first, anyway, I have booked tickets for ten days. I don't know how big the villa is, what if I live in space alone What to do?" Cynthia Versailles was possessed by Ben Sai, and walked inside the small town with a salute in her hand.     When he was walking at the door, a service robot came to attract him and sent him to the characteristic villa residential area to check in.     The tourists who entered first also entered the city, some went to the snack street, some went to the B & B cultural block, and some went to the outer flower area. In a word, the whole town was full of interstellar people figure.     Because the guests came in, the snack street also started to open. With the sound of lively music, the smell of making snacks drifted farther and farther away.     "What's this smell? Why is it so fragrant?" The tourists who were walking towards the snack street suddenly smelled a strong fragrance in the air, with a little bit of burnt fragrance mixed in it. Some other scents that I haven't smelled before are so strong that people can't help but swallow.     Alice, a well-known foodie on StarNet, couldn’t stand the smell even more. "Where is the smell coming from? Is it for food?" The     guide robot introduced: "Miss Alice, the smell is coming from the snack street in front. Yes, there are countless delicacies there."     Alice originally walked towards the food street, but she was attracted by the succulents placed layer by layer at the entrance, and she hadn't had time to walk to the food street. It was the smell of delicious food, she couldn't stay still anymore, and quickly walked to the snack street.