Chapter 31

Chapter 31

    The day after the vegetables are sold and shipped is the May Day holiday.

    Song Xiang made time to entertain Zhou Tian. Because it was inconvenient to take a ride, Zhou Tian rented an electric car and drove over. When she arrived in the town, the chubby Zhou Tian stopped the car and gave Song Xiang a big hug, " Xiangxiang, I miss you so much."

    Song Xiang hasn't seen Zhou Tian for half a year, and misses her very much, "I miss you too."

    "You've lost weight again." Zhou Tian let go of Song Xiang, and patted herself chubby "I'm getting fat again."

    "Your gastrointestinal absorption function is excellent." Song Xiang looked at Zhou Tian with a smile. Although she was a little fat, she was very cute, round and round, and she was very lucky. look.

    "It seems to be." Zhou Tian said with a smile: "You skinny people can't envy you."

    "Yes." Song Xiang led Zhou Tian into the small town. deserted.

    But Zhou Tian thinks this is just right, she doesn’t have to look around to see people’s heads. She is fat and cute, and she is most afraid of crowding in crowded places. Not to mention sweating, she can’t find a place to sit down and eat. Upset.

    Zhou Tian kept taking pictures with her mobile phone, "The scenery here is pretty good. Although I have seen photos before, it is not as beautiful as what I saw with my own eyes. It is just that the road to drive here is a bit dangerous, winding and winding. Be careful, you fell under the cliff."

    "The road is indeed difficult to walk, but you are coming late now, if it is in the morning, if you are lucky, you can see the sea of ​​clouds in the mountains."

    Zhou Tian said excitedly: "Really? Then let's go see it tomorrow morning?"

    Song Xiang responded, "As long as you can get up."

    "I'm sure I can." Zhou Tian continued to walk into the town, "This is an ancient town, right? There are green bricks everywhere There are also some wooden houses, which look quite old."

    Song Xiang said, "It's sort of."

    Zhou Tian said with emotion: "It would be great if it was developed."

    "The road is inconvenient, and there is only one long street, and there is nothing interesting about it." Song Xiang explained, "There is a fork on the way you drive up, and there is a tourist town a few dozen kilometers away from there. There are mountains, water, temples, and a lot of food and drink on the street, do you want to go and see it tomorrow?"

    Zhou Tian smiled and said, "Yes, you can go play with water then."

    Song Xiang led the people there At the small shop at the end of the town, it happened that the children from the neighbors came to buy spicy sticks.

    Child: "Sister, you are not professional at all."

    Song Xiang opened the door: "Where am I not professional?

    " I went into the shop to pick up snacks, and took two more ice creams, "Sister, how much is it?"

    Song Xiang: "Ten yuan."

    "Can I scan you?" The child took out his mobile phone to pay.

    Song Xiang handed the QR code to the child, "Of course."

    After the child bought snacks and left, a few more children came one after another. They were all children from neighbors who came back to visit relatives during the May Day holiday. .