Chapter 88

Chapter 88 Second watch, you open a back door for us...

    There are basically no secrets on the Internet, and soon almost all interstellar people know that the medicine to cure mental breakdown is extracted from the vegetables sold by Song Xiang. At the same time, many people know that ancient earth towns can be cured just like vegetables Mental breakdown.

    Everyone frantically snatched vegetables, and checked the official website of Ancient Earth Town many times a day, trying to get new incoming messages.

    There are also some people who want to use money, Wang's status, and rights to try to enter the ancient earth town as a resident, "Boss, I can invest, and I will build a port bridge for you with 50 billion star coins."

    Song Xiang: "His Majesty the Federal Empire has helped The Hong Kong Bridge has been built, so I don’t need it for now.”

    “Boss, then I can invest in building a hotel for you.”

    Song Xiang: “The hotel is enough.”

    “Boss, build the city?”

    Song Xiang: “The city has been built.”

    “ So boss, what do you want? A planet? A company? I can help you find whatever you want, as long as you are willing to let me live there."

    "Really not." Song Xiang pushed these people to the Federation Empire, " At present, the maximum number of people who can accept is 50,000 people, and the number of days each entry is limited to ten days, and only His Majesty the Empire can stay for a maximum of one month. You can't pass His Majesty the Empire, right?"

    Everyone heard that they can't pass His Majesty the Empire, " Is it okay for that month?"

    Song Xiang: "Except for the privilege of His Majesty the Empire, everyone else needs to queue up to enter according to the queue date."

    Seeing that Song Xiang couldn't enter, everyone was about to be pissed off, "Boss, really Can't you be tolerant? We are willing to pay more for a VIP, how about letting us enter and stay for a while?"

    "There is no special VIP service yet, but I can think about it and let everyone know when the research is out." Song Xiang After dismissing everyone, turn off Guannao, and don't plan to reply to everyone's messages.

    She thought it would be over after turning off the optical brain, but she never thought that the tourists in the ancient earth town were all her fans. Many interstellar people have already regarded Song Xiang as a savior and a god who rescued them. Forget to pray for Song Xiang.     So when he saw Song Xiang's figure, he immediately surrounded him, "Boss, Xingwang said that all the fruits and vegetables here were sold out as soon as they were put on the shelves. Will you put more on the shelves later?"     Song Xiang said for the time being No, "If there are too many shelves, there won't be enough sales in the town." The     tourists said, "It doesn't matter, you can sell more, anyway, we don't know what to come in again."     Song Xiang smiled, "That's not necessarily true." The     tourists asked: "Ah? Boss, are you planning to let more people in?"     Song Xiang replied: "I don't have such a plan for the time being, but maybe in the future."     The crops planted and the animals fed now are basically It can meet the needs of 50,000 people per day and sell it in small shops. If you continue to expand planting and breeding in the future, you should be able to increase the number of tourists to enter.     Tourists: "Boss, then we are waiting for your good news."     Song Xiang said yes, and when he was about to leave the crowd, another tourist from the orc tribe asked: "Boss, do you still want to work here? How do I think the people working are all robots? No matter how smart a robot is, it is still a machine. How can there be real people who are flexible? I will work for you, the boss. You don’t need to be paid, and you can use me as you like.”     All the tourists looked at this orc tribe. , It’s so stupid, why didn’t they think of it? "Boss, we are also willing to help you work for free."     "Boss, I promise I can do better than a robot."     "Boss, Goddess, we love you so much, please open a back door for us!"     Song Xiang : "..." Even calling mom won't do.