Chapter 92

Chapter 92 I want to invite you to be mine...

    The holographic world is very interesting. There are also starry sky exploration, various simulated battle fields, game city, adventure area, forest viewing area, etc., which are all worth exploring.

    But Song Xiang was very busy and didn't have time to spend the whole day in the virtual world. After watching the movie with Gu Mo, he left the holographic world, had a meal together, and went to his own business.

    Song Xiang first sent over 10,000 catties of onions prepared by the murlocs, and the murlocs happily used them after receiving the onions.

    They first tore off the onion one by one to smoke their eyes, or soaked the onion directly in the bathtub swimming pool, tear pearls fell one by one, and soon filled the entire bathtub.

    This method is a waste of onions, and it is expensive. Only murloc nobles can use it, and it cannot be popularized to ordinary mermaid families, so the murlocs developed onion eye drops, which can make murlocs burst into tears with just one look. , successfully achieved the effect of crying whenever and wherever you want.     In addition, the murlocs also developed onion perfume. Once produced, the pungent onion-flavored perfume was quickly popular among the murloc families, and became the most popular perfume for social gatherings among the murloc families.     Onions have also gradually become a must-talk topic for murloc gatherings and afternoon tea. If anyone has not used the good items of the onion series, they are out of date.     When the interstellar people heard about the special hobbies of the murlocs, they all thought that the murlocs were sick. What good is the dazzling onion? Wouldn't it be good to use the petals that bloomed in the ancient earth town to make flower-scented perfume?     There are hundreds of kinds of flowers and plants planted in the ancient earth town, and the flowering season is round after round. After the flowers wither, they fall into the ground and turn into mud to make fertilizer. It is a waste, so Song Xiang collects the flowers that are about to wither. Some of them are air-dried and made into special dried flowers for sale to tourists, and some are sold on Xingwang. The price is more expensive than vegetables.     In addition, there are some branches and leaves thrown away after pruning fruit trees. Song Xiang didn't waste them, and he couldn't sell them anyway.     In fact, these pruned branches and leaves are treated as garbage on the earth, but here they are sold at a high price. Song Xiang feels a little crazy.

    But doing so can save money, make money, and increase the GDP of the town. She thinks it's good after thinking about it.

    Interstellar merchants saw Song Xiang selling some things from time to time, and gradually saw business opportunities, helping to provide gift boxes and packaging materials, or some directly bought picked flowers to make limited edition natural aromatherapy and perfume , and gradually form an industrial chain.

    Because the quantity is not large, the price is expensive, but everyone is willing to buy it because the vegetables in the ancient earth town can cure mental breakdown.

    Seeing that Song Xiang was slowly willing to cooperate with the interstellar people, some other businessmen from Xingji began to inquire about other ideas.

    Jackson, the great director of interstellar sci-fi films, sent an invitation letter to Song Xiang: "Boss, I have a big-produced Star Trek movie in my hand, and I want to invite you to be my heroine."

    Song Xiang was stunned, she heard correctly Bar?

    "Director, you said you want me to be your heroine?" The

    great director Jackson said: "Boss, when you have time, let's discuss the contract in detail. The contract will be calculated according to the remuneration of the entertainment goddess Helena. "