Chapter 109

Chapter 109 Host, which one do you choose? ...

    Ever since the interstellar netizens knew that the boss had become famous, the people who tried to run around in front of her stopped and kept a certain distance, for fear of being blacklisted by Admiral Gu.

    However, there are more and more people making fun of her. Every time they see her, they will gossip and ask, "Boss, you came late today, but you were too tired last night?"

    "..." At first Song Xiang will still be blushed by this group of daring interstellar gossipers, but she can say a word without blushing and heartbeat after a lot of times, you are not envious.

    But after a long time, everyone felt used to it, and they were not surprised to see the two walking by the river again, and they would not bother them again.

    Even if they went to disturb, the two would no longer cover up and greet everyone openly, but every time at this time, Gu Mo would always hold her hand and tell those who were waiting for them to separate impossible.

    Song Xiang didn't expose Mr. Gu, he just curled his lips into a chuckle, and at the same time walked silently into the lively crowd to satisfy the man's possessive desire.

    But there is not much time to go for a walk, because several seafood suppliers have already delivered the first batch of seafood.

    Song Xiang opened a total of two seafood restaurants, one is located in the snack street, mainly for barbecue, there are grilled oysters, shredded squid on iron plate, small octopus balls, etc.

    The other store is located on the main street. She turned the original specialty area into a seafood restaurant, and put a huge red lobster shell as a decoration at the entrance of the restaurant, so that people can tell that it is a seafood restaurant at a glance. Seafood delicacies.

    The store has two floors like other places, and the food here is exquisite and delicious, which is higher-end than the snack street.

    After entering the shop, there are dozens of glass tanks on the side of the wall, which contain dozens of varieties of commonly eaten seafood, all of which are covered with prices, selling by the piece or by the catty.

    Because it is not produced in the ancient earth town, it does not have the effect of curing mental breakdown, so the price of seafood is much cheaper, but the seasoning used in the side dishes is produced in the ancient earth town, which has special effects, so the processing fee is not cheap .

    But overall, it is still cheaper than other delicacies.

    When everything was ready, Song Xiang arranged for the opening. The food on the opening day was all made by Song Xiang, and the tourists who were still in the ancient earth town specially lined up to eat Song Xiang's craftsmanship.

    Most of the tourists have eaten in the live broadcast room, but they have never eaten it in their stomachs. "I thought the taste in the live broadcast room was good enough, but after I tasted it, I realized why some people said that they must eat it in person once." The dishes cooked by the boss himself are really different."

    "It's the first time I taste the vegetables cooked by the boss, and the taste is better than I imagined. Will the boss always cook here in the future?"

    "Of course not. "Song Xiang has already taught the all-round robot the method on the current menu, and will give them full authority to do it in a few days.

    Tourists: "Boss, how long will you stay here?"

    Song Xiang said: "Five days." The

    tourists silently calculated the number of days they could stay, "Five days? Then we will come to eat you every day." Made seafood."