Chapter 98

Chapter 98

    The time machine started, and Song Xiang seemed to have fallen into a confusing sea of ​​light. She sank more and more, and her mind seemed to gradually fall into a coma. Just when she was about to be out of breath, a rapid horn sound woke her up.

    Song Xiang came back to his senses, and looked at the cursing voice suspiciously: "Walk

    carefully, I'm not responsible for killing you!" Song Xiang frowned, and after seeing the streets with endless traffic, she understood instantly. Quickly looking at the content on the sign next to the sidewalk, 'Jiangcheng XX branch reminds you that the end of today's traffic restriction..., November 20XX. '

    She's back.

    She really is back.

    Song Xiang cried happily, she really came back.

    Gu Mo looked at the strange scene around him, backward and barren, like a remote small galaxy, is this the ancient earth?

    The people next to him saw Song Xiang wearing thin clothes, crying and laughing, and they all stepped forward to ask: "Little girl, is something wrong with you?"

    A woman handed Song Xiang a pack of toilet paper, "Sister, Wipe your tears first."

    Song Xiang took the tissue and wiped her tears, "Thank you."

    "Did your boyfriend bully you?" The woman looked at Gu Mo next to her, "There is a police station ahead, I will take you there Right?"

    "Yes, what kind of man is a man who bullies women? Thanks to you, you still look like a dog." A mother-in-law began to reprimand Gu Mo, "Girl, don't worry about this kind of man. I have a grandson who is now in the bank Going to work, let me introduce you?"

    Gu Mo, who hadn't figured out the situation yet, was cornered by enthusiastic old ladies, and he explained innocently: "You guys misunderstood..."

    "You are not allowed to speak. The woman asked Song Xiang, "Did he domestically abuse you? Sister, let me call the police for you."

    "No." Song Xiang dried his eyes and explained to everyone, "I just haven't been home for a long time. I can’t help but want to cry when I’m in a familiar place, thank you.”

    "It turns out I'm homesick." The woman paused, "If you're homesick, ask for leave and go home. You can't make money."

    "Yes, family is the most important thing."

    Song Xiang hummed several times. She has not been delayed because of work, and she will not be so regretful to go home early to accompany grandma.

    The onlookers saw that Song Xiang had calmed down a lot and then slowly dispersed. Before leaving, they kindly told Song Xiang to wear more clothes so as not to catch a cold.

    Song Xiang thanked her, and then ran towards the hospital where grandma lived before she died. Now grandma was just hospitalized with a severe cold, and it has not yet developed to a more serious stage. Everything is still in time.

    Walking into the hospital, a familiar feeling came over the face. Song Xiang often came to this hospital to see a doctor before. She hurried through the crowd, walked through the tree-lined path, and entered the third floor of the inpatient department. Basically, there are elderly patients with chronic diseases. .

    Song Xiang found grandma's ward according to the route in her memory. Through the glass window of the ward, she saw grandma lying on the bed for infusion at a glance.