Chapter 82

Chapter 82

    Back in the ancient earth town, it was already four o'clock in the morning, and there were only a few street lights left in the whole town, and the faint yellow light illuminated the way home.

    Song Xiang led Hal back to his residence in the villa area. After entering the door, Hal, like a little monkey returning home, entered the guest room he had lived in familiarly.

    Gu Mo looked enviously at the back of Hal entering the room. He had never stayed here before, and he wondered if living here would be more comfortable than staying in an inn hotel in the open area?

    He just thought about it and didn't do any more cross-border actions, "It's getting late, I'll go back first."

    Song Xiang nodded, "Mr. Gu, see you tomorrow?"

    Gu Mo corrected her, "It's today, Five hours later?"

    Song Xiang laughed upon hearing this, her gentle eyebrows and eyes curved like crescent moons, "Okay, see you in a few hours."

    Gu Mo said yes, then leaned over and kissed her softly on Song Xiang's lips. "Good night."

    "Mr. Gu, good night." Song Xiang leaned against the eaves of the door and watched Gu Mo leave with a smile. She turned and went back to the room after he was gone.

    Hal came out of the room, looked outside, "Uncle left?"

    Song Xiang hummed.

    Hal was a little disappointed, he still wanted to say good night to his uncle, "Is there something else to do?"

    Song Xiang said, "Probably not."

    Hal asked casually: "Then why is uncle leaving in such a hurry? Why didn't he stay ?"

    Song Xiang was taken aback for a moment, and then his ears started to burn again, "Mr. Gu has a mission, so he can't leave his post without authorization."

    Hal thinks it's right after thinking about it, uncle should complete the mission well, otherwise it will be dangerous if he is found out. punished.

    "Go to sleep." Song Xiang was also very sleepy, so he didn't talk too much with Hal, turned around and went back to the room to wash and rest.

    Because Hal was here, Song Xiang didn't go back to the Lushan small shop to rest, but directly rested in the room of the villa. Today, she stayed up for a long time, and Song Xiang didn't get up until ten o'clock the next day. After waking up, she was very energetic. Plump, no sequelae of staying up late at all, even if there is, you can go to the medical cabin to repair it, dark circles, red bloodshot, fatigue and other symptoms will be cleared up in a second.

    When Song Xiang got up, Hal had already rushed to the open area excitedly. He changed his old personality and happily ate, bought, and bought in the snack street. When he was full, he went to the entertainment area to play. When you are hungry, go to the snack street to continue eating, and when you are full, go to the art district to watch various performances and exhibitions.

    In the evening, I went to the restaurant with Song Xiang and Gu Mo to eat grilled fish. There are also many brand shops for grilled fish. They went to the grilled fish shop that sold sweet potatoes with cheese.

    They chose the classic spicy grilled fish, which contains the classic handmade black bean curd, and added side dishes such as Zhe Ergen, Flammulina velutipes, potato slices, lotus root slices, and green bamboo shoots.

    In addition to grilled fish, they also ordered some snacks, such as chicken wings with pepper and sesame, brown sugar glutinous rice cakes, pineapple fritters, black pepper pork neck, wrapped tofu, and sweet-scented osmanthus yogurt.