Chapter 40

Chapter 40 A More Secret

    Every day that followed, Song Xiang arranged the shipments one after another according to the order list, and a new round of appointments began after the shipments were completed.

    This time, everyone didn't talk nonsense, so they made an appointment first and then came to talk to Song Xiang.

    The customer who received the goods first has already eaten the vegetables, save a little and after finishing eating, the next batch of vegetables will be delivered, "Boss, I ordered another batch. Now I feel bad if I don’t eat your vegetables every day. It feels like it can cure diseases."

    Song Xiang was amused, "How could it be so exaggerated? It's just that you think the food tastes good and you feel good, and when you are in a good mood, all diseases will be cured." The

    customer did not expect to return There is a saying: "Really?"

    Song Xiang, who has seen Chinese medicine all year round, is very familiar with the process of Chinese medicine, and he can easily comfort the patients, "It is true, the mood will be open, and the spirit will be good. It’s like when you are in a bad mood, go out and see a beautiful scenery, will you feel better?” The

    customer thinks it makes sense: “It seems to be.”

    Other customers said: “ Boss, I will go back and eat the crystal sugar mixed with tomato according to the method you taught. It tastes very sweet and not sour at all.”

    “I didn’t like to eat this kind of industrial crystal sugar before, but now I taste it. It's very good, so I bought some more to store at home."

    Song Xiang also accidentally learned that the nutrient solution also has many flavors, imitating the taste of sour, sweet, bitter, spicy and salty, and asked the customer to learn that StarCraft has sugar and other seasonings, but It's not the sugar, vinegar, and soy sauce in her understanding, but extracted and fused like a nutrient solution.

    The higher the status, the more people like pure natural things, so customers don't eat synthetic products very much, and many customers don't know about these things, only a few ordinary customers know about them.     After inquiring about it, Song Xiang taught the other party this method. The other party fell in love with this taste after trying the tomato mixed with sugar. Later, she taught it to other customers who had never tried it.

    Now the customer came back and gave Song Xiang good feedback, "Can other flavors be used for cooking? I plan to buy it and try it."

    "I don't know about it for the time being, you can try it." Song Xiang also intends to Buy some synthetic seasonings on Xingwang and try it yourself. If it tastes good, you can make a recipe and teach it to everyone.

    The customer said yes, and then went offline to try new methods.

    In addition, some customers came to thank Song Xiang: "Boss, I finally grabbed it this time. The only disadvantage is that ten catties is too little, and there are too many people in the family and they can eat it all at once."

    Interstellar people only have one ID, this The ID connects all the information and cannot be faked, so it is also guaranteed that each customer can only buy once within ten days, ensuring that customers have the opportunity to buy.     Therefore, the model of reservation plus purchase limit implemented on this basis has successfully allowed Song Xiang’s existing customers to buy vegetables. Vegetables cannot be used as a staple food, and eating too much will make them tired. Ten catties of vegetables are enough for customers with small family members to eat for ten days. , Customers with many family members can ask family members to make an appointment again, but whether they can make an appointment depends on their own luck.     But Song Xiang didn't remind the other party that they could ask the family members to make an appointment again, so let them find out by themselves.     There may be customers who think this is unfair, the more family members they buy, the more they buy, but for Song Xiang, this is the fairest way she can think of. Restrict people from making money to buy more vegetables.     In essence, Song Xiang wanted to make a lot of money, and he came up with this method to silence those who can afford it and have status. After all, it is better to buy less than nothing!     After replying to everyone's messages one by one, Song Xiang went to the future town to water the mushroom buns. These mushroom buns were soaring one after another, and the growth was gratifying. She was really more and more glad that she bought back a large number of mushroom buns. .     After watering the mushroom bag and fungus bag, Song Xiang put all the beans soaked yesterday into the germination box.