Chapter 60

Chapter 60

    Song Xiang looked at the order data in the background of the mall, and she didn't know if it was an illusion. She always felt that the customers of Capital Star had become crazy recently, and the number of purchases was much higher than before.

    She looked at the customers in other galaxies and mourned, saying that they couldn’t buy them if they were too slow, so she looked for a customer who would occasionally chat, “Hi customer, I saw that you bought vegetables with different ID accounts recently. It adds up to a full two hundred catties, which is far more than ten days. Are you sure you can finish it? It would be a waste if you can't finish it."

    "We store it in the fresh room and it won't spoil." Customer road.

    Song Xiang reminded: "You can make an appointment every ten days, and the fresh vegetables are also very good every time." The

    customers couldn't understand this, anyway, it was his father who told them to buy more, "Don't worry, the boss, it's okay, We have a lot of people in our family, so we won’t waste it.”

    Song Xiang reminded several customers in total, and they all answered in the same way, one of them said quickly that his father had notified him, and she thought that the customer’s father seemed to be the Capital Star Federation As a government official, she vaguely guessed a trace of the truth.

    The high probability should be that the medical department of the federal government has already started to act, so other officials heard the news and started stockpiling.

    Song Xiangxin said that everyone still has the foresight. For her, making money is the top priority. People who can spend money to buy vegetables are customers, and she will definitely not push it out.

    Therefore, Song Xiang took advantage of this wave to add a new batch of vegetables. She didn't care if the customers bought more or less. At most, she reminded other ordinary customers who didn't get the news. Be quick, and if you hesitate, you will miss everything. .     Looking at the series of '0's in the system's star currency account, Song Xiang felt very happy in her heart. Now she has determined some of the things that the shops in the small town plan to sell. First, she will buy all the things that can be bought back. She needs technical work. Then ask the little assistant to help, see if it can be moved directly through re-engraving or some other method.

    After all, she can't tie other people's technical talents over, can she? It is unrealistic for her to learn, and it is okay to learn one kind, but how can she learn thousands of them? There are many tasks that need to be learned for decades. If she goes to learn, she will not be able to learn until she is gray-haired.     The little assistant learned of her thoughts, and kindly reminded her: "Host, your current body has been modified by the genetic medical cabin, and you will still be in your prime in a few decades."     Song Xiang stroked his black hair, That's okay, when she was sixty years old, she was already gray-haired and hunchbacked, and she still had a graceful figure in a bikini, and the medical cabin was pretty good.     Song Xiang returned to the small shop and began to buy what he needed according to the plan he had set.     It starts with the fifteen-story turret in the center of the small town.     When I planted trees a few days ago, I thought about it for a long time. What is the iconic turret of the fifteen-story building going to be used for? Is it used as a tourist center overlooking the whole city, or used as a shopping mall or something, when chatting with Hal later, she learned that interstellar plants are precious, and no one cuts down trees to make paper, so everyone reads or works. Working with optical brains or super intelligent brains, only a small number of paper books are stored in federal government departments, high society, and interstellar museums.     So Song Xiang finally decided to change the 15-story iconic turret into a library, and named it—Dream World.     Because for the interstellar people, paper books are more cherished than plants, they are high above and undefiled, and they are the things they yearn for most.     The books here cannot be sold, and can only be read in the library. In order to earn some money, Song Xiang intends to set this place as a fee-based entry, and then set it to 10,000 star coins to enter once, and it will be open from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm Close the door and spend 10,000 star coins for twelve hours.     Song Xiang referred to the model of some bookstores in Jiangcheng and purchased a large number of books from suppliers.     Because of the massive purchase of books, the bookseller was a little curious, "Boss, why are you buying so many books? You can open a large library."