Chapter 51

Chapter 51 Why do you ask this? ...

    In the dead of night, the stars are twinkling.

    Song Xiang, who just came out of the house after taking a shower, saw a message on the tablet that the little assistant was carrying. She clicked on it and found that it was Gu Mo.

    Song Xiang wiped his hair with a towel in one hand, and quickly tapped on the tablet with the other hand, "Mr. Gu, what's the matter?"

    Gu Mo looked at the message that had just replied, and pointed with his slender fingers With a light brain, he asked directly without beating around the bush: "Where did the seeds you plant come from?"

    Song Xiang's hand shook, "Mr. Gu, why do you ask this?"

    Gu Mo asked from a few simple words Seeing Song Xiang's vigilance, "You know that the vegetables you sell taste better than the plants grown in the interstellar world?"

    Song Xiang said silently in his heart.

    Gu Mo added: "Many customers have mentioned that eating the vegetables you sell makes them feel good, and some people feel that their headaches are relieved, right?"

    Song Xiang was stunned, she didn't understand Why did Gu Mo mention this alone, "What do you mean?"

    Gu Mo saw Song Xiang's confusion, "I also have a headache, which is the sequelae of excessive use of mental power."

    Song Xiang pursed his lips, thinking about his mean.

    Gu Mo didn't wait for her to answer, and said bluntly: "The interstellar people have awakened their spiritual power in order to adapt to the times. Spiritual power is very useful, but excessive use of mental power will cause irreversible damage. The higher the level of mental power, the greater the degree of damage. Serious, the easier it is to face a mental breakdown, and the initial symptom of a mental breakdown is a headache, as the breakdown deepens, the pain during the period will become more and more unbearable, until it finally collapses and dies."

    Song Xiang understood when he heard this Why did Gu Mo ask her such a question, and she denied it guiltily: "Maybe it's just a coincidence, what I grow are only very common vegetables."

    Song Xiang's reaction was within Gu Mo's expectations, "Don't deny it in a hurry, listen I'm done."

    "It has been nearly a year since you started selling vegetables. During this period, many people have bought the vegetables you planted. These people will go to the medical center to sort out their mental power every once in a while. Now the research institute of the medical center has It was discovered that these people's mental strength has improved to varying degrees."

    Song Xiang was stunned, "It's a coincidence."

    "The research institute doesn't believe in coincidences, but only in science. Now we have to conduct experiments. When the results are available, you... ...." It is a good thing that vegetables can help interstellar people recover their mental strength, but Gu Mo feels a little uncomfortable in his heart at the moment, as unhappy as one of his treasures being discovered by someone.

    Song Xiang understood what Gu Mo meant, and she frowned. She was just growing a little vegetable in an ordinary way, why did she cause trouble?

    Song Xiang rubbed his eyebrows, what should we do? Is it too late to run all night?

    Seeing that Song Xiang hadn't spoken, Gu Mo worried that she was frightened: "However, this matter has not been confirmed yet, and it will not be too late to wait for the results to come out."