Chapter 23

Chapter 23

    Song Xiang was very busy, so he ignored the fault-finding person, put the cucumbers on the shelf and then went offline, and waited until the order was delivered tomorrow morning.

    The picky gangster looked at the seller who went offline and ran away, and felt more and more that Song Xiang ran away with a guilty conscience, "The liar sells fake plants, and dares to sell 10,000 star coins a catty, you want money like crazy! Report!"

    Ancient Earth The small store has been reported twice in a row. The second report was the buyer who took the initiative to contact and cancel the report, and it was really negligent of the complaint that the mall closed the store without verification.

    After receiving the complaint information, the mall headquarters personally contacted the manager responsible for checking and reporting to cancel the seal. At the same time, the manager also paid attention to it and made relevant adjustments to the report review method.     In the past, the reporter could report without purchasing and provide sufficient reasons, and then go directly to the mall system to determine the process. Now the buyer must provide the purchase certificate, physical receipt certificate, and problem certificate at the same time before reporting. If the report does not meet the process will be rejected, and at the same time need to bear the corresponding responsibility, so as to reduce malicious reports.     So when the critics saw the pop-up notice, they were so angry that the mall was bought, but he was unwilling to give up just like that. He gritted his teeth and bought a catty of cucumbers. When he received the goods, he came to report fraud!     Song Xiang saw the order placed by this person the next day, and went directly to the vegetable field to pick cucumbers for delivery without thinking too much.     The cucumbers she grows are not the long green cucumbers bought in supermarkets, but the local cucumbers that are common in the farm. The surface is yellowish white with some green mixed in. They are shorter than green cucumbers, but they are bigger. It weighs a lot more than Chinese cabbage.     Before picking, Song Xiang picked a cucumber and washed it. After taking a bite, he found that it was very crisp and refreshing, tender and juicy, which quenched his thirst. Light, but enough to make the interstellar people who lack plants go crazy.     After the cucumbers were picked and delivered, Song Xiang asked Xiao A to water them, and waited for the place where the cucumbers had been picked in the first half month to be picked again, and the cycle continued until a season passed.

    But the weather in A77 has been very hot, there is no obvious seasonal distinction, and it is not known whether cucumbers will grow indefinitely. There are many differences between here and the earth, which can actually be expected.

    After watering, Song Xiang walked around the area where loofahs, gourds, tomatoes, peppers, eggplants and other vegetables were planted next to them. These vegetables were planted a few days later than cucumbers and bloomed later. Now it is in full bloom .

    Some of the flower stalks have already produced a small fruit, which can be grown in about half a month, and can be put on the shelves together with cucumbers for sale.

    Song Xiang helped with artificial pollination with a clean brush, and poured some water after pollination. The weather on the asteroid is hot, and most plants need to be watered every day.

    In fact, it can be watered in the rain mode, but some vegetables are drought-resistant and cannot be watered every day, so she set it to rain once every five days, and manually watered a small area the rest of the time.

    After watering, Song Xiang went to the land that the robot had just plowed. She planted all these lands with cabbage, lettuce, and spinach, and sprinkled them all over the ground, ready to do a big job.