Chapter 3

Chapter 3 Small Town

    Song Xiang, who was forced to work, reopened the warehouse door. The world on the other side of the door was still shrouded in scorching heat. She changed into light and cool clothes and walked out. After she stood on the land of the future interstellar, Xiao The assistant 1888 said in a brisk and enthusiastic tone: "Welcome the host to the bankrupt town of No. A77, please start your transformation."

    Song Xiang heard that the little assistant's words were full of tricks, and wanted to quit this thief ship. , but after thinking about it, I held back, if I could travel through time and space to rescue grandma, she would also have to board the boat full of beasts.

    She walked out through the door, only to find that the warehouse door connecting Lushan Town and Future Town was embedded in a crumbling wall, and it looked like it was about to collapse in a second.

    Song Xiang walked around along the broken wall, and found that the small town was so big that there was no end in sight.

    "How big is it?" The

    little assistant immediately went online to popularize Song Xiang's science: "This small city is also called A77 asteroid, with a diameter of 20 kilometers, and its rotation axis inclination, rotation period, and turnover period are similar to those of the earth. For water resources, the remaining 40% are canyons, gravel, sand dunes, and mountains, and the remaining 50% are plains, but there are no scarce resources and no development value.”

    With the voice of the little assistant, it simultaneously called out the 3D map of the asteroid , up, south, down, north, left, west, right, east, the hills, water sources and depressions are marked on it, all of which are clear at a glance.

    Song Xiang looked at the small town, which was roughly in the shape of a circle, with the city in the middle, surrounded by undulating mountains and valleys, wrapping the small town in the center.

    She gently clicked on the location of the small town center, and found that there was still some distance from where she was standing. Through the map, she could see rows of streets and dilapidated houses, but she didn’t know what had happened, and they were all destroyed. Dilapidated, not worth repairing.

    Song Xiang, who was inexplicably burdened with huge debts, couldn't help but want to ask, "How did the previous managers manage it? A good city has been turned into this."

    The little assistant didn't hide anything, "The previous manager took over more than ten years to develop asteroids from the Commonwealth Bank in the name of development, part of which was used by him to purchase defense nets, starships and harbor bridges for docking starships, and the rest It was all used for pleasure, during which he never repaid the loan, plus the interest was a total of one trillion star coins."

    "Since he took over A77, he has acted recklessly and amassed money recklessly, causing complaints from the aborigines. In order to retaliate, he colluded with star robbers and used bloody It was used to suppress the aborigines, and after being found out by the federal government, the previous manager was sent to a military court."

    Song Xiang frowned, and the little assistant lied to her that the manager was not managing well? To put it seriously, it is a traitor.

    "This place has become a ghost town. Is it necessary to renovate?"

    "It is necessary." The little assistant said and switched the bird's-eye view of the asteroid's periphery. You can see that the asteroid is covered with a transparent security defense net. It is an essential artifact in every place where human beings live. It can allow the guarantor to breathe and walk normally, and can also provide sunlight, temperature, rain, and more importantly, it can resist radiation from the outside world.