Chapter 50

Chapter 50 Second watch, Gu Mo, you are saved...

    What happened at the White Rose Restaurant gave warnings to many restaurants with the same idea. They originally thought that the nobles, politicians, and high-class people that the White Rose Restaurant had served would speak for the restaurant, but none of them chose to stand up. Instead, they all chose to stand up. Beside this little-known small shop.

    Of course, it can't be said to be a little-known small shop now, and now almost all the upper-class people who know or shouldn't know know about this small shop.

    Why is everyone standing next to this small shop?

    Probably because the plants she sells are rare and delicious. All the high-class people who have eaten them are reluctant to give up, and they don't want to offend the owner of the small shop, so they all chose this small shop tacitly.

    After seeing the signs of this, many restaurants respected the small shops very much. Even if they asked people to buy more vegetables and sell them to customers, they told Song Xiang and promised not to make decisions based on their names.     The tacit approach of restaurants including Sky Loft has also set off a trend in the catering industry. Everyone generously explained the source and method of procurement. Anyway, if you can buy vegetables, you will sell them as special features, and if you can’t buy them, they will be out of stock.     This way of handling, on the contrary, attracted more customers to make reservations to come to dine, and the business became more prosperous.     After what the restaurants did, some interstellar netizens saw some clues, "Is the ancient earth shop very background? Otherwise, why don't all the restaurants dare to offend?"     "I also think it has a background! Listen to me Analysis: First of all, our interstellar plants are scarce, and the only plants that can be obtained are the aristocratic high society, the Academy of Sciences, Green Star, etc. However, this small shop can sell so many common plants that are different from radiation protection for everyone to eat. It shows that the boss must be related to the Academy of Sciences that studies plants."     "Second, after her location was exposed, although some people went to inquire about it, no one dared to break into it. This shows that there is an army stationed on that planet. The place where the empire breeds new types of plants.

    "Thirdly, her customers are all rich people, and they all say it tastes good, but only those who have eaten it know about it. We ordinary people can't afford it at all. How do we know what plants taste like? "

    "So all in all, this may be a scam!"

    ......

    The customers who bought it were startled, if they were not buyers and eaters, they would have believed it! "Don't talk nonsense if you haven't eaten it, what kind of scam?"

    Interstellar netizen: "Although I can't afford it, I reasonably suspect that there is something wrong with it? There is no trace of an 'ancient earth shop' that suddenly appeared in the world. , was suddenly found and couldn’t enter, and several months have passed, and no one has seen the real face of the boss.”

    “And everyone’s attitude is also clear, even star stars and officials support this store, I reasonably suspect Xiaomai What’s the problem with the background of the store?”

    The customers who bought it thought it made sense, and they believed it, “Although what you said is very reasonable, but this store is real, and the background is also very simple. It’s just because the vegetables taste really good.”

    Interstellar netizen didn’t believe it, and shouted: “This is a scam, there must be some kind of conspiracy!”

    Many netizens like this interstellar netizen who are on the outskirts of information also think it makes sense , They don't believe other people's explanations, they only believe in the news they want to get, "Scam! Conspiracy! This must be a federal conspiracy!"