Chapter 105

Chapter 105 One more grandma, thank you for wishing...

    The journey back to the ancient earth town took half a month. In the middle, I deliberately stopped to go to Starfish and Green Star for a simple trip. By the way, I talked with the murlocs about the future cooperation.

    The seafood of the murlocs is big, good in appearance, and tastes good. Although it does not cure mental breakdown, it is still a priceless best-selling product. Song Xiang can buy large quantities because the murlocs are willing to give her face at a low price.

    Song Xiang knew what the murlocs were looking for, and gave the murlocs a half-month vacation every year, with a limit of 50 places. Although she liked the murloc little Ellie very much, the treatment could not surpass the imperial majesty.     All the noble families in Interstellar are the subjects of the imperial royal family, and the murlocs have no objection to this. On the contrary, they are grateful and sent many pearls of excellent quality to Song Xiang.     "Hey." The soft and cute Ellie ran over from the white and soft beach, and handed her pink pearl to Song Xiang, "Here you are."     Song Xiang took the pearl, and there was a faint pink light on the pearl Halo, soft and beautiful, "Is it Ellie's?"     Ellie nodded, touched her eyes, then touched the pearl, then pointed at Song Xiang, "For you."     Song Xiang sat cross-legged on the beach, holding Ai Li's soft white hands, "Thank you, Ai Li."     "No thanks." Ai Li blinked her blue eyes like the deep sea, and took out a ruby ​​from the little treasure she carried with her, and handed it to Song Xiang. "Hey, I'll give this to you too."     Song Xiang looked at the gemstone with red light flowing, and it was very valuable at first glance. She couldn't accept this, "Ruby? Where did it come from?"     Ellie said innocently and cutely: " The family in the sea took it."     "Do you live in the sea?" The murlocs that Song Xiang saw these two days lived in the city, and she thought that the murlocs lived on the shore.     "At home, in Haili." Ai Li stuffed the ruby ​​to Song Xiang, with a domineering attitude, and said fiercely, "Take it."

    "This is too expensive, I can't take it." Song Xiang returned the ruby ​​to Ai Li, "Ai Li keeps it safe, don't lose it."

    Ai Li blinked her beautiful big eyes, "Don't you like it?"

    No After Song Xiang explained, Ellie took out a live fish from the baby and handed it to Song Xiang, "Hey, I'll eat it for you."

    "..." Song Xiang couldn't laugh or cry for a while, "I don't want to eat this fish, love Li, you can eat by yourself."

    Ai Li looked at Song Xiang in a daze, "Don't eat?"

    Song Xiang shook his head and said no, "Does Ai Li like to eat?"

    Ai Li nodded, opened her mouth, and directly put The fish was stuffed into his mouth, and he began to eat it with a click.

    Although she chewed with her lips closed, Song Xiang could imagine the bloody scene of the densely packed teeth working at the same time in her mouth, and she felt goosebumps all over her body.

    After Ellie finished eating the 'snacks', she grinned at Song Xiang. There were still blood stains on the baby teeth that she hadn't had time to lick off. Song Xiang's hair was numb from seeing it. She wiped Ellie's mouth with a tissue, and waited. After wiping it clean, Ellie turned into a cute little girl again.

    Ai Li smiled sweetly at Song Xiang, "I like my sister."

    Aside from the ferocious appearance of eating, Ai Li is super cute the rest of the time, and Song Xiang couldn't help saying: "My sister likes you too."