Chapter 16

Chapter 16 Friends

    The next day, Zhang Jiajia arrived in Lushan Town as scheduled.

    Song Xiang ran to the side of the asphalt road outside the entrance of the town early to wait for someone, and after waiting for a while, he saw Zhang Jiajia driving over.

    "Have you got your hair permed?" Song Xiang looked at Zhang Jiajia's long, curly hair. The chestnut-colored soft curly hair made her look a little more gentle and charming, and less fierce than she used to be at work.

    "It happened yesterday." Zhang Jiajia asked Song Xiang to get in the car quickly, "Where are you going?"

    "Just follow this road and go inside." Song Xiang got on the co-pilot and directed her to the small town go.

    The town was extremely quiet, and no one was seen until the end of the town, except for the occasional dog barking. Zhang Jiajia looked at the closed shops along the street, "It's so quiet, there's no one there."

    "This Everyone is eating and preparing lunch at home, so it’s normal if you don’t see anyone.” Song Xiang opened the door and led Zhang Jiajia into the house.

    Zhang Jiajia put the fruits and other things he brought in the house, looked at the snacks and daily necessities on the shelves, "If there is no one, how do you do business here?"

    "In fact, the business is quite good, although the younger generation Basically, they all go out to work, but there are still a lot of old people who stay behind for the elderly, and they come to buy daily necessities if they need them, and the business will be better during the festival.” Song Xiang didn’t want to worry Zhang Jiajia, so he didn’t say much, Pointing to the snacks on the shelf: "Take what you want."

    Zhang Jiajia didn't go to expose Song Xiang's words, but waved his hand: "I won't eat it, you keep it for money."

    "It's okay, just take what you want, and It's not worth much." Song Xiang, who had just exchanged 99,000 from the system, said proudly.

    "Then eat it later, I can already smell the aroma of your stewed bone soup." Zhang Jiajia walked towards the smelly kitchen, "What else did you cook?"

    Song Xiang said: "I plan to make a Sweet and sour pork ribs, a cold chicken, sausage and tofu clips, and a simmering bone broth."

    "It's all my favorite food." Zhang Jiajia leaned on Song Xiang's shoulder and acted coquettishly: "Honey, you are too kind to me."

    Song Xiang smiled and patted her on the shoulder, "Go outside and see for a while Son TV, I’ll call you when I’m done.”

    “I’ll pick the vegetables for you.” Zhang Jiajia rolled up his sleeves and helped Song Xiang do it together, the two of them worked together to cook, and everything was ready in more than 20 minutes.

    Four dishes and one soup, the portion is not much, but the presentation is exquisite, both of them are girls who love beauty, the appetite is not big, these dishes are enough for them to eat.

    After eating, Song Xiang cleaned up the kitchen, and then moved two reclining chairs outside the small shop to bask in the sun.

    After the new year, the weather in Lushan Town has been very good, the sun is shining brightly, and the warmth on the body is very comfortable.

    The two lay on the chairs, looking at the mountains in the distance, leisurely and comfortable, Zhang Jiajia kowtowed melon seeds, and said: "Lie down here every day when you are full, kowtow melon seeds and make some money along the way. It’s comfortable, no wonder so many people want to do business.”