Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    The price increase threat was very useful, and no one came to A77 to inquire about it for a while, which also made Song Xiang feel more at ease to continue planting trees and vegetables.

    During this period of time, planting has been gradually expanded, more and more vegetables can be sold, and more and more customers are buying.

    Because of the good taste and fresh variety, many aristocrats in Interstellar have basically started to eat the vegetables sold here by Song Xiang, which has made the business of some restaurants that focus on retro plants very small.

    The owner of one of them, the White Rose Restaurant, didn't pay much attention to the "Ancient Earth Shop" at first, but later realized that the nobles and high-ranking officials of the capital star no longer come to the restaurant to taste the chef's elaborate cooking. Business has plummeted by the time the plant-based dish was retro.

    The restaurant owner asked the restaurant manager, "Haven't it been said that this store is exclusively for our restaurant?" The

    restaurant manager shook his head and said no: "This store just ignored us when they heard that it was exclusively for our restaurant." The

    restaurant owner frowned, "It's not that Have you raised the price?"

    Now the entire interstellar high society is using the vegetables from this store as a wind vane, if he doesn't arrange the retro vegetables from this store in his restaurant, it will be a game over!

    Restaurant manager: "Boss, this restaurant has already rejected many royal nobles, and she didn't even look at the benefits we proposed." The

    restaurant owner frowned, "You should have notified me when you found this restaurant, otherwise you wouldn't It turned out like this!" The

    restaurant manager didn't expect a big pot to fall on him, and he clearly told the boss at the beginning, but he didn't dare to say it.     He thought for a while, and said tentatively: " Boss

    , although this store has a purchase limit, everyone in our restaurant buys a little, which adds up to a large amount."

I didn't think of any other way, so I could only do this first, "Arrange the purchase now, replace the original retro plants when the time comes, and then inform the customers that I have special vegetables here."

    The manager of the restaurant was a little hesitant, but the owner of the small shop let it go, wouldn't it be a bad idea to use the exclusive name now? "Boss, this store has been unwilling to serve exclusively. Is it not good for us to use such a banner?"

    Restaurant owner: "What's wrong? If it's not unique, why would customers come to the restaurant for dinner?"

    Restaurant manager: "But it's not true?" The

    restaurant came to handle it: "No one will care, so what if they know? Can everyone explain it to a small shop?" The

    restaurant manager felt that lying was not good, and was very embarrassed.

    Seeing that the manager didn't move, the restaurant owner glanced at him dissatisfied: "Don't go soon? Don't want to do it?"

    The restaurant manager who was trained didn't dare to delay any longer and quickly arranged it.

    Just in time for the "Ancient Earth Shop" to start a new round of reservations, dozens of employees of the restaurant bought together, and successfully bought hundreds of catties of different varieties of vegetables together.