Chapter 1

Chapter 1 is open, good luck!

    In December, Lushan Town was colder than usual, and the cold wind was mixed with light rain, which was icy cold.

    The door of a shop at the corner of the town at the end of the town was wide open, and there were faint sounds of quarrels coming from inside, and the biting cold wind blew past, making the already condensed atmosphere in the shop even more dignified.

    "I took an inventory of my mother's belongings, and all the valuable things are here." The middle-aged man in a short black padded jacket put a file bag on the table, "Mom said before she died, that the two sets of residential areas in the city One set of houses for me, one set for Song Xiang, and this shop and savings in this town for you, the second child."

    "Mom, isn't she a fool? Why should the house be given to an outsider? I am her own son. A dilapidated shop and tens of thousands of dollars sent me away? I don't agree with this!" The man in the leather jacket sitting aside looked coldly into the corner.

    Sitting in the corner was a young girl, about twenty-three or twenty-four years old, with bright facial features, but her skin was pale and sickly, she kept her head down and said nothing, her face was dark and unclear.

    "That's right, brother, are you a servant? Why would the house be given to Song Xiang and not our second child?" The woman next to the man in the leather jacket was also very dissatisfied. The housing prices in the city had soared to more than 10,000. Where is the township? Can a small shop on the verge of bankruptcy compare?

    The middle-aged man in cotton padded clothes spread his hands, "Anyway, that's what Mom told me before she died."

    "How is this possible? I can see that she coaxed Mom to give her the house while Mom was getting confused." The man in the leather jacket couldn't wait. Picked up Song Xiang's skin and removed her bones, "Mom picked her up and raised her for more than 20 years, it's enough to be kind, and now she's greedy for our house, it's hard to guard against house thieves day and night, just a white-eyed wolf !" The

    man's words became more and more ugly, Song Xiang raised his pale face, "Second Uncle, I didn't coax grandma to give me the house."

    "Don't call me Second Uncle." At this moment, the man's heart was on fire, and he didn't want to see him. Song Xiang.

    The woman on the side coughed, "Song Xiang, although your surname is Song, you are not from our Song family after all. In terms of blood relationship, this house cannot be your turn. The old lady was already old when she left. I'm confused, she can't count what she says."

    Song Xiang is an abandoned baby picked up by Mrs. Song twenty-three years ago. Although she has the surname Song, she does not belong to the Song family. She has known her uncle and uncle since she can remember. They didn't like her very much. If grandma didn't say that they don't want them to raise her with a penny, she might have been thrown away long ago.

    The woman was still chattering, "The two houses in the city should be shared by your uncle and your second uncle. It's up to you whether it's emotional or reasonable."

    "In short, we don't recognize this will . Yes, the old lady has raised you for so many years, you should also learn to repay your kindness and give up the house automatically."

    Song Xiang raised his head, his eyes flushed, "I don't need the house, but I want this shop."

    Uncle Song Ba had no choice but to ask for this shop, "Okay, okay, I'll give you the shop, but the house in the city must belong to me."