Chapter 93

Chapter 93 - Update Proposal

    The film directors on the box office list did not expect to be surpassed by a small-budget love movie that suddenly appeared, and everyone's faces were a little ugly.

    Interstellar reporters interviewed the great director Jackson who had just been surpassed: "Director Jackson, now the box office of this love-themed movie has surpassed that of your Star Trek. What do you think?" The

    great director Jackson looked a little ugly, "Most people now It ’s all based on the feelings of the ancient earth.”

    It means that the box office is not counted, and everyone still prefers his Star Trek.

    Interstellar reporter: "But everyone said that this movie is very good. Although it is not as explosive as the interstellar story you made, the love story in it is very romantic, hot, and real. Many netizens cried after seeing it."

    Director Jackson's face was a little uncomfortable , "The protagonists of the movies I make are all heroes, and they are real." Anyone with a

    discerning eye can see that Director Jackson's face is not holding back, and the interstellar reporter still doesn't let it go, "But everyone is tired of watching this kind of hero movie, and thinks this movie Love movies are very warm and romantic, director Jackson, have you ever watched them?"

    "Director Jackson, do you have any plans to make this kind of movie?"

    Jackson, who was born in sci-fi hero movies, was completely black when he heard this sentence. She slapped her face, shook her hands and left.

    The interstellar reporter twitched his lips: "Look down on low-budget movies? But they surpass your big productions."

    "Okay, stop talking, didn't you see it and made everyone angry?" said the reporter next to him.

    "It's too narrow-minded, I'd better go to director Zhang Muliang to see how he made such a good movie." The Interstellar reporter turned around and found the new director Zhang Muliang, "Director Zhang, how did you come up with the idea of ​​making a love movie?" The theme of the movie?"

    Zhang Muliang didn't hide his secrets, and shared his experience in the ancient earth town: "Our interstellar world is very large and has a long history, but our culture is boring and monotonous. We have music, songs, and entertainment. and movies, but the style is very monotonous and lacks variety.”

    "Heroic movies have been filmed by countless directors. There is no market for me to follow the same one after another, and everyone is tired of watching them, so I found a different path."

    Interstellar reporter asked again: "Zhang Director, will you continue to shoot love-themed movies in the next step?"

    Zhang Muliang nodded and said yes, "I will not only shoot love themes, but also other emotional themes, but right now the most important thing is to have a good script."

    Interstellar reporter asked: "Has the director thought of a new script? When do you plan to start filming?"

    Zhang Muliang replied: "There is no good script yet, but we are already thinking of a way."

    Interstellar reporter: "Then look forward to it. Director Zhang’s next tear-jerking new movie.”

    Zhang Muliang: “Thank you.”

    After watching the movies made by Zhang Muliang, other directors felt that they seemed to have been confined to the inherent thinking that only sci-fi movies are the most popular. They woke up one after another and began to study other types of scripts and movies. For a while, movies with the theme of love and family affection sprung up like mushrooms after rain.