Chapter 72

Chapter 72

    After confirming the opening of the town, Song Xiang began to make final preparations.

    First of all, check the infrastructure such as flowers, trees, lamps, tables and chairs in every corner of the ancient earth town to make sure there are no problems.

    Second, to check that each all-round service robot is fully responsible for the part. In addition, because restaurants and large amusement places need multiple service robots, she is equipped with another all-round robot. In addition, she is equipped with several A cheap service robot.

    Third, each store is equipped with an optical brain payment device, which can be directly debited with a light swipe, which is simple and convenient. After the cost is directly deducted, the money will directly enter the collection account of the town and be used directly for repayment.

    Fourth, Song Xiang has also prepared a robot team responsible for garbage disposal, patrolling, and guiding, so that everyone can enjoy comprehensive and comfortable services.

    Fifth, she is also preparing a suspension vehicle, but there are only 20 of them in total. Pay star coins to get on the vehicle, and walk instead of sitting.

    Sixth, the little assistant also specially set up the official website of the ancient earth tourist town, which is mainly used to make reservations for entering the town and to buy vegetables.

    The official website page is very simple. Click on it and you will see a promotional video. After the promotional video is finished or you click directly, it will be divided into two buttons: fruits and vegetables and town reservation purchase.

    The purchase interface of melons, fruits and vegetables is the same as the original interstellar shopping mall, the only difference is that there are two more interfaces, and one more interface for federal research projects. Buy fruits and vegetables in quantity.

    The other is the storage area for cooking videos, which is convenient for everyone to find and learn.

    The small town reservation interface is the interface for reservation application to enter the small town. You can make reservations directly through your ID. The reservation interface is directly connected to the Interstellar Federation Personnel Management Office. As long as you are not a wanted criminal, black family, or criminally inclined, you can make a successful reservation. Everyone You can only make an appointment for yourself. After the appointment is successful, you can make a second appointment after you arrive at the asteroid and leave after visiting.

    After the appointment is successful, you can enter the next interface, and your appointment information will be displayed on the interface, along with your ranking and expected entry time.     If you want to change the day, or want to enter with your family and friends, but the family members make an appointment later, you can modify your own entry time, but you can only postpone it later, and you cannot choose to move forward.     After going back to the same day that the family members who have made reservations are expected to enter, several people can be bound together, and later one person can buy tickets and book hotels with one click.     At present, the small town can receive 50,000 tourists per day while keeping it relaxed and comfortable. However, because the reception capacity of the robots is not yet known, the number of reservations provided by Song Xiang is 5,000 per day.     At the same time, it is also necessary to consider how long each person wants to stay after entering. If they stay for a long time, the number of people behind will definitely decrease accordingly. But one person should not exceed ten days from entering to leaving, so as not to prevent the people behind from entering.     In addition, the appointment can be canceled and extended for half a month, but it cannot be transferred.     It is also worth mentioning that after the appointment is successful, there will be a rule for entering the town: after entering the town, you must abide by the rules, you are not allowed to inquire at will, enter areas that are not allowed to enter, and you are not allowed to pick plants without permission. Fruits and vegetables are not allowed to fight... Once found, they will be added to the blacklist of the town, and at the same time, they will be escorted by the military garrison to a court-martial and severely punished for the highest crime...     After reading the rules for entering the town , you can enter the next interface to choose the specific date to enter A77. After confirming the date, you can buy the ticket. The ticket is 10,000 star coins, but the validity period is only one day. You can go in and have a look if you collect money.     However, the price of food and other entertainment facilities inside is relatively expensive, far exceeding the price of tickets.     Tickets can also be purchased on-site at the visitor center, because there are a certain number of people entering the A77 Harbor Bridge every day, so there are sufficient tickets to enter the city.     After choosing the tickets, you can also choose the hotel. The hotels are divided into interstellar suspension hotels and ancient style hotels in the city.