Chapter 22

Chapter 22 Why don't you grab the first update? ...

After returning home, Song Xiang went directly to the open area outside the vegetable field in the backyard and planted four kinds of fruit trees, namely peach, pear, cherry and orange. tree planted.

The branches and leaves of several fruit trees were dense, and the breeze swayed, and the branches and leaves shook and rattled. Song Xiang wiped the tax and poured some water on the place where the soil had just been buried. The fruit trees that have been watered should soon survive. If you are lucky, you should be able to eat oranges this winter.

After planting a few trees, there were countless trees waiting for Song Xiang. She walked into the small future town resignedly, and chose two hillsides to plant orange trees according to the fruit tree area divided by the design drawings.

One of the conveniences of working here is that you can use tools to dig holes without worrying about too much noise and affecting others.

Use a small excavator to dig out a large hole first, the second step is to put the fruit trees wrapped in soil, and the third step is to bury the soil and water it.

It sounds simple, but the current fruit trees are basically relatively short, with very thick trunks and large crowns. It is very troublesome to lift them up. Song Xiang used all the tools he could use, and it took a lot of time. It took a lot of effort to plant the tree, and she was so tired that she was sweating profusely, and her whole body was soaked.

The little assistant suggested: "Host, do you need to hire farming helpers equipped by the system?"

Panting, Song Xiang picked up the kettle and drank the water. The warm boiled water relieved the thirst in his throat, "How many weeks does it take ?" coins?"

Assistant: "500,000 star coins."

"Why don't you grab them?" If Song Xiang had 500,000 star coins, she would rather save them and hire a construction team later.

Assistant: "Isn't this just here to grab it?"

"...Get out." Song Xiang wiped off his sweat and continued to plant the next one. Repeatedly, he waited till dark before planting fifteen. orange tree.

Just as Song Xiang was about to go back, he suddenly received an application for the delivery starship to dock at the Hong Kong Bridge.

Didn't she buy anything? Song Xiang ran to Hong Kong Bridge full of doubts.

The delivery staff moved down five large rectangular boxes, the color of which was silver and white. If it wasn't for the wrong color, Song Xiang would have thought it was a coffin, "What... is this?"

the staff said . I was only in charge of delivering the goods, and I didn't know what was inside. "Please sign for it."

Song Xiang signed for the box with trembling hands. After the staff left, she opened the box on the spot, and there were several people lying in it. robot.

robot? The first thing Song Xiang thought of was Hal, and she contacted Hal directly: "Hal, did you buy the robot?

" Thought it would take ten days.

Song Xiang replied to him: "Got it."

Hal hummed: "Then you don't have to work by yourself in the future, just let them do the work.

" Lu, Song Xiang can't have it.

Hal wondered, "Don't you like it?"

"I like it, but it's too expensive. I can't take it, I'll return it to you." Song Xiang doesn't like to owe favors, and he doesn't want to accept things from a child.