Chapter 2

Chapter 2

    Song Xiang pushed open the door, and inside the door was no longer the warehouse she was familiar with, as if it was a different world.

    She looked at the place shrouded in scorching heat through the uncovered door frame, like a collapsed abandoned city, the land was scorched black and full of mess, like a destroyed battlefield.

    Song Xiang blinked, could it be that she was hallucinating because she didn't sleep well?

    She slammed the door shut.

    After closing the door, the cold instantly surrounded her, and the cold wind blew through, which made her wake up a lot. Is it real or an illusion?

    Song Xiang hesitated for a few seconds, then tentatively pushed open the warehouse door, the heat came again, nothing changed inside the door, it was exactly the same as what she saw just now, an abandoned city, weathered and dilapidated ruins, no grass growing around, emptiness unmanned.

    too weird.

    She picked up the broom placed at the door and poked the ground inside the door. The ground was firm and firm, with no depressions, and no monsters crawled out of the ground.

    After waiting for a few minutes to confirm that nothing terrible happened, Song Xiang tentatively stretched out a leg and stepped across the threshold, stepping on this strange world shrouded in heat.

    When her entire body crossed the threshold and her feet firmly planted on the ground, a brisk voice came next to her ear: "Ding, the host information has been successfully matched, and the system has been successfully bound!"

    What's that voice?

    Song Xiang looked around suspiciously. She was the only one around. The TV and cell phone in the room were all turned off, so it was impossible to make any sound.

    Just when she thought she was having auditory hallucinations, the voice from just now came again: "Congratulations to the host for successfully binding a small future city, may I ask if you want to start rebuilding now?"

    Song Xiang looked around vigilantly, "Who are you? "

    Hello host, I am the little assistant of the transformation system who came to the interstellar plane in the future. The number is 1888. The host can call me little assistant 1888, or you can choose to rename me." The system replied with a brisk and sweet customer service voice Song Xiang.

    "System?" Song Xiang has lived for more than 20 years and has seen many sci-fi movies, but she always thinks that they are all fictional, and everything that appears in front of her subverts her existing cognition.

    "Yes, the host." The little assistant 1888 patiently explained all this.

    Due to human abuse of resources and destruction of the environment, the earth is no longer suitable for human survival after 2250. Some humans evacuated to outer space before the explosion of the ancient earth, entered the interstellar era of advanced civilizations, and became a member of the interstellar humans.

    The interstellar system that the system comes from is the interstellar era 10,000 years after the end of the earth civilization. The interstellar era is very large and complicated. Because of Song Xiang’s identity as an outsider, the system did not say much, but explained what kind of existence the transformation system is. Everything can be transformed. Its task is to find suitable people to complete the task of transforming this small city that is about to go bankrupt. Its mission location is in the interstellar. It should have been looking for suitable candidates in the interstellar, but by chance, it fell into a gap in space. Came to the warehouse of the small shop on the ancient earth.