Chapter 13

Chapter 13

    Lunar New Year's eve.

    The quiet town in the past has become particularly lively, with the sound of 'cracking' firecrackers and the sound of children laughing and fighting everywhere.

    Grandma is gone this year, and Song Xiang celebrates the New Year alone. She feels a bit cold during the New Year alone, but watching TV and listening to the continuous sound of firecrackers outside, she also feels less deserted.

    When she got up in the morning, Song Xiang first took out her mobile phone and sent blessings to her close friends. She slid through the address book and saw Uncle Song's family and Uncle Song in the note. any reply.

    Song Xiang didn't care, and used the cooked rice soup to paste couplets on the inside and outside of the house, and pasted the word "Fu" on the door.

    After pasting up the couplets, Song Xiang imitated his grandmother's habits in the past few years and prepared ten dishes, hoping for perfection. There were chicken, duck and fish in them, which were very rich.

    After the meal was ready, Song Xiang took two sets of bowls and chopsticks and placed them on the table, one for grandma and one for her. She wanted grandma to come back and accompany her to eat New Year's dinner together, as eating alone was not delicious at all.

    But grandma can't come back anymore, Song Xiang can only eat the New Year's dinner in silence, and after eating, he quietly packs up the dishes, and then moves a bench to sit at the door of the small shop, looking at the shop in the sun .

    Every year at the end of the year, there is not much snow in Lushan Town, the sun is shining brightly, the weather is very good, and it is warm and comfortable on the body.

    After lunch, other families moved benches and tables to the side of the street to start playing cards. Some people went out for a walk, climbed the deer mountain, or went out for a visit.

    Grandma Fang asked across the street: "Song Xiang, have you eaten?

    "

    "Happy New Year to you too." The Fang family replied politely, then turned their heads back to the house and whispered, "Song Xiang spent the New Year at home alone? Why didn't the eldest and second son of the Song family ask her to come over?" What about Chinese New Year?"

    "People in the Song family have always been dissatisfied with Mrs. Song's adoption of her, and those who have gone to the Song family will definitely not want to associate with her." Grandma Fang whispered, "Don't talk and go to her and ask. "

    "We don't have such a big mouth."

    ...

    Song Xiang sat quietly at the door of the shop and played with her mobile phone, chatting with Zhang Jiajia and the others in the "cooked rice group", occasionally raising her head to get a snack or something for the children Find change.

    "Sister Xiangxiang, I want two packs of spicy strips." A chubby man ran over with five yuan.

    Song Xiang took a look at Xiao Pangdun, "You have already bought spicy sticks twice today, are you afraid of spoiling your stomach?

    " The packaged hot strips came out, "Sister Xiangxiang will give you the money."

    Song Xiang took the money and put it in the drawer, then found a change of one yuan, "Why didn't your sister come to buy it by herself?"

    "My sister is a daughter Miss, I just lie on the bobo bed and don’t go out when I get home.” The little fat man chuckled, “My sister gave me five dollars, and I can still earn one dollar, which is a good deal.”