Chapter 25

Chapter 25 Second watch, do you have a boyfriend? ...

    Ching Ming Festival.

    Song Xiang went to visit grandma's grave alone, and when he arrived, he saw a white off-road vehicle parked beside the cemetery.

    After getting closer to see the license plate number, she frowned subconsciously, and continued to walk a few tens of meters inside, and she saw Uncle Song and Second Uncle Song, and next to her was a stylishly dressed Second Aunt Song, and another second A teenager in his teens is the grandson of his grandma.

    Song Xiang didn't expect that uncle and the others would come back, if she knew she would come back in the afternoon.

    Second Aunt Song, who was standing on the edge, saw Song Xiang, "Song Xiang, you came so late? We finished cleaning."

    Song Xiang looked at Second Aunt Song expressionlessly. Without the consciousness of sweeping the grave at all, she turned around and ignored Second Aunt Song, standing in the corner and waiting, wanting to wait for them to leave before going there by herself.

    "Why don't you answer when I talk to you? You really have no education at all." Second Aunt Song gave Song Xiang a dissatisfied look. An orphan is an orphan, a white-eyed wolf who is not familiar with it.

    Grandma's two grandsons looked at Song Xiang with a sick face in embarrassment, but they also knew that their parents didn't like the younger sister that grandma picked up, so they didn't dare to say anything.

    Uncle Song glanced at Song Xiang sideways, "Since we're here, let's offer incense to your grandma together."

    Song Xiang pursed his lips, walked over without any hesitation, and laid out the sacrifices and chrysanthemums he brought Looking at the loving grandma on the tombstone, the scenes of getting along with her in the past came to mind one by one. The happy and unhappy things were intertwined, which made her miss grandma even more.

    The only way to see grandma again is to try her best to transform the future town. If she is lucky enough to save the leaders of the federal empire, she may have the opportunity to go back to the past to see grandma. Grandma cannot return to live in Lushan Town, so they will live in Retirement in the interstellar city.     While Song Xiang was silently talking to her grandma, Second Aunt Song stepped on her high heels and walked to the tombstone, and looked through the sacrifices Song Xiang brought, "I like to eat this brown candy the most."

    Second Aunt Song took out all the brown sugar and handed it to the son behind her, "Didn't you say you were hungry just now? Eat a little to fill your stomach first, and we will go to the county town for lunch later."

    Song Xiang looked at Second Aunt Song's movements made her say coldly: "I haven't finished worshiping yet."

    Second Aunt Song ignored it, "You worship yours, and I don't mind if I eat a few pieces of candy."

    Song Xiang said in a deep voice : "Grandma also likes to eat brown sugar."

    A gust of cold wind blew, and Second Aunt Song paused her hand holding the candy, "Grandma likes to eat it, so Second Aunt can't eat it?"

    Song Xiang hummed, "No."

    Song The second aunt threw the brown sugar into the bag angrily, and raised her voice to accuse Song Xiang of being ignorant: "How much did we spend to raise you? Are you still happy to eat a few candies from you? How much can a few candies be worth? Why are you so ungrateful, Song Xiang?"

    Song Xiang stared at Second Aunt Song coldly, and corrected her: "Grandma raised me."

    "Isn't your grandma part of our family? She's an unfamiliar white-eyed wolf! I won’t give you the shop if I know.” Second Aunt Song rolled her eyes, “Old lady, open your eyes to see your unfilial granddaughter!”