Chapter 18

Chapter 18

    This repeat customer is a trader named Moyes who lives in the capital planet. He is very good at studying business. Recently, he is competing for a business opportunity to cooperate with the federal government. If he can get this opportunity, his value can be doubled several times. .

    The senior official in charge of this project, Mr. Philo, is a person who likes to study retro culture very much. He often goes to the sky loft to eat famous retro dishes, just to show his superior status and level.

    Moyes originally wanted to make an appointment to treat Mr. Philo to dinner at the Sky Loft, but people without status like them need to make an appointment in advance if they want to go to the Sky Loft to eat, but the reservation list has been queued for six months.     The bidding will start in one month. Moise, who couldn't get the reserved quota, had no choice but to search for retro cultural books, exhibits and other things from the star network.     Hard work pays off, when Moyes was wandering around Starnet, he discovered that someone was complaining about a fraudulent shop in the Interstellar Mall, selling fake plants under the guise of selling ancient Earth culture.     As soon as he thought about it, he went to the Interstellar Mall to search for this store. After searching, he found that the other party did not open the tasting mode, but used physical sales. What was even more surprising was that after the other party was reported, he directly raised the price to 10,000 star coins a catty.     According to his many years of business experience, those who dare to be so arrogant are usually very confident, so she bought five catties of plants with 50,000 star coins with the mentality of giving it a try.     After receiving it, he was not disappointed, so Moyes directly spent 200,000 star coins to buy 20 catties, and planned to give it to Mr. Philo before the bidding meeting.     Song Xiang knew that the repeat customer Moyes was going to give it away, so when pulling out the cabbage and lettuce, he was careful not to use too much force to avoid damaging the leaves of the vegetables. Finally, he wiped the soil clean to make the vegetables look clean and beautiful.     After packing up, I arranged for the delivery, and at the same time informed the returning customer Moise of the relevant logistics information data. If you are in a hurry, you can pay attention to the logistics information.     After exiting the shop, Song Xiang checked the amount of star coins in his account, and there were a total of 700,000 star coins.

    "Little assistant, will I be charged a handling fee for using these star coins to pay off my debts?" No wonder Song Xiang asked a few more questions, because the little assistant has cheated her several times.

    "No." The little assistant was a little excited, and his voice was filled with joy, "Is the host planning to repay part of the debt?"

    Song Xiang asked, "After the repayment, can I borrow money to buy things needed for construction?"

    Assistant: "After the host repays the first debt, the Federal Bank will release the host from the blacklist."

    Song Xiang frowned, "Can't you get another loan?"

    Assistant: "If the host needs a loan, the bank will evaluate it. "

    ...Trick!" Song Xiang knew this would happen. This little assistant has no skills at all, and he is the best at cheating people by hiding his head and showing his tail!

    Although dissatisfied, Song Xiang still used 700,000 star coins for repayment. After repayment, the amount owed on the system's personal information interface decreased by 700,000 to 999999999930 star coins.

    More than 999.9 billion star coins is not a small amount, and there is interest, which is a large amount of money.

    Song Xiang was a little dissatisfied, "Little assistant, I think I should have a chat with the system. It's fine if I help the debtor pay off the debt. Shouldn't the interest be counted on me?" The