Chapter 46

Chapter 46 One Watch Uncle, You Are Carrying...

    When the patrol warship left, it took away the star thief and sent it to a court-martial. At the same time, the surrounding area of ​​A77 became much quieter, and curious people no longer appeared around frequently. It seemed that they were afraid of bad luck. star thief.

    The surroundings of the asteroid became quiet, and Song Xiang was able to continue planting trees and vegetables more devotedly. With the help of 'Twenty-six Letters', the vegetables produced in the fields have gradually increased, so the most recent sale has increased to 20,000 catties.

    Sharp-eyed customers noticed the increase in Song Xiang's sales, "Boss, you have more vegetables this time than before, did you plant more vegetables? Can you supply them in large quantities?"

    "Not yet." Song Xiang now Although the planting area has been expanded, vegetables are only more than 100 mu. Even if the number of vegetables planted reaches 10,000 mu in the future, most of them may be used within the small town first.

    "Then when will it be available?"

    "I don't know." Song Xiang wanted to wait until later, at least to ensure the internal use of the small town before increasing the supply.

    Customer: "Okay then, boss, please remember to inform me when the time comes."

    Song Xiang agreed.

    Another customer asked: "Boss, when can we see your place?"

    Song Xiang calculated the time: "Maybe wait another two years." The

    customers sighed, "Why is it still so long?"

    Song Xiang Xiang replied with a smile: "Everything is worth the wait."

    According to the current progress, the reconstruction work should be completed in two months. The follow-up is Song Xiang's planting of trees outside the city and some arrangements in the shop. If you want to reach a viewing level outside the city, you must give the trees a certain amount of time to grow.

    Of course, Song Xiang has already begun to arrange the interior of the shop, and will slowly arrange it after the reconstruction is completed, trying to move all the things she likes into it.

    I just don't know if she needs to learn what she wants to move in, or if she can use other methods. If she learns, everyone will have to wait at least another ten years!

    A noble school in the capital star.

    When Hal walked into the classroom, he heard someone talking about the vegetables in the 'Ancient Earth Shop'.

    Classmate A: "The strawberries in this store are delicious. My mother bought me 50 catties for me to eat slowly at home."

    Classmate B: "My father also bought me a lot of strawberries. I still have them. I haven’t finished eating.”

    Classmate C also couldn’t help comparing: “We have watermelon, cantaloupe, and strawberries.”

    Classmate D cut it and said: “Buy it now, and after it’s exclusively for our family, you won’t be able to eat it anymore "

    Several classmates looked at classmate D in surprise, "Exclusively for your home?"

    Classmate D nodded and said yes: "Now we are talking with the boss, and you will never be able to buy it after the negotiation is over."

    " No, I want my mother to ask the boss to provide strawberries for our family." Classmate A is a delicate girl, and she directly contacted her mother, "Mom, I want a lot of strawberries..."