Chapter 106

Chapter 106 Second Watch Because She Is Mine...

    After the worship, grandma went home. Song Xiang saw that the door of Fang's shop opposite was open. She looked inside suspiciously. Could it be that Fang's family planned to move back?

    Song Xiang looked at Uncle Fang in surprise, "Uncle Fang, are you coming back to visit relatives?"

    Uncle Fang shook his head and said no.

    Seeing Uncle Fang's tired face, Song Xiang asked, "Uncle Fang, what's the matter?"

    Uncle Fang sighed, "Your Grandpa Fang passed away in his hometown last night, and he will hold funerals in his village in the next two days. , let’s come over and pack up our things, and move everything we can use.”

    How come?

    Song Xiang looked at Uncle Fang's family in astonishment. He had the impression that Grandpa Fang had always been in good health. How could he have passed away suddenly?

    The uncle of the Fang family didn't shy away from talking about some things, "At the beginning, the old lady died because she didn't take the medicine, and the old man felt guilty in his heart. In the past six months, he was burdened with the matter, and we persuaded him to not listen, and he has been suffering like this."

    Grandpa Fang He and Grandma Fang are young couples who stay together for a lifetime. It is not as vigorous as the love of modern young people. Although it is as plain as water, love will always spread everywhere inadvertently, and slowly penetrate into the bone marrow.

    Song Xiang probably understood, so he didn't ask any more questions, but just sent a funeral gift and said a word of condolences.

    "You're interested." Uncle Fang nodded. "Last year you asked if this shop was for sale. Will you buy it again this year? I want to sell it."

    Song Xiang asked, "Aren't you coming back to live?"

    "Our family is not like yours. There is no house or land in our hometown, so we can only stay here in the town. Our family still has an old house that has been renovated in the village." The uncle of the Fang family said: "At the beginning, the old man in the family thought the town was good. , buy it to do some business, and it’s more convenient to live in the town than in the village, and you can just go out and buy things when you have a headache.”

    “Now the old couple is gone, and we both live in the city now, and go back to the countryside to grow old during the holidays. Just a house, it would be a waste to leave it empty.”

    Song Xiang thought for a while, "Actually, it can be rented out."

    "Except for the lively town during the Chinese New Year, there are usually no people, and no one wants to rent. Even if renting, it is used to store sundries, and the house is dirty and messy. I'm too lazy to clean up, so I might as well just sell it, and I don't bother to come and take care of it."

    "It just so happens that my eldest son is going to buy a house, and he still has a little money left, so he can make up for it if he sells it." Uncle Fang asked Song Xiang, "Look at it. Are you still willing to buy it? If you are willing to negotiate the price, it can be a little lower than the market price. If not, I will ask another house."

    Song Xiang wanted to buy it at the beginning because she bought it back to put seeds and other things. Now the interstellar is basically full of plants, and the seeds only need to be bought every six months. She even returned the rented private house, so now she buys a shop to do it. A warehouse is also not necessary.