Chapter 73

Chapter 73 Official camp in an ancient earth town......

    On May 1st, Ancient Earth Town officially opened for business.

    The opening of the town is a big event. Song Xiang got up early on purpose, and changed into a blue-gray cotton and linen clothes that fit the architectural style of the ancient earth. The upper body is a light gray long-sleeved shirt, and the lower body is dark blue loose wide-leg pants. The cuffs of the clothes and the ankles of the trousers are embroidered with embroidery patterns, revealing a little national flavor, which is very skin-friendly and cool to wear.

    She simply tied a piece of hair with a wooden hairpin, and then put on a light lipstick, her complexion suddenly became very good.

    After tidying up, she walked across the small town to the Hong Kong Bridge. When she passed the steamed stuffed bun shop on the way, she bought a steamed bun and a cup of soy milk for 1,000 star coins, then ate slowly and walked towards the Hong Kong Bridge.

    The buns are big, the meat is hand-chopped, it tastes very elastic, and the mouth is full of oily fragrance, making people want to eat the second one after eating one.

    Soy milk is soybeans grown outside the city. Many batches have been planted, but they have not been sold. They are all stored. Now they are squeezed into soy milk and boiled. This breakfast was perfect.

    In fact, it can also be served with porridge, eggs, etc., but Song Xiang prefers to drink soy milk.

    Song Xiang walked straight along the snack street. There were also breakfasts selling pot knuckles, egg pancakes, steamed dumplings, siu mai, deep-fried dough sticks, noodles, hot and sour noodles, rice noodles, etc. in front of him, but because there were no customers now, in addition to the need to prepare in advance The ones are already done, and the rest are planned to be done again when the guests come in.

    "Boss, are you going out of the city now?" Gu Xiaoti, who sells roasted pig's trotters, asked Song Xiang.

    Song Xiang said yes, "It will be eight o'clock soon, and the first batch of customers will be here. You should all be prepared, and report to Gu Xiaojian immediately if there is anything missing later."

    Gu Xiaoti said yes, holding a kitchen knife Shaking, "Boss, we are all looking forward to the customers coming in now."

    "Are you going to kill them?" Song Xiang looked at the knife in Gu Xiaoti's hand and quickly asked him to put it down, "Don't be scared later Here comes the customer."

    Gu Xiaoti hurriedly put away the knife, "Boss, I put it away."

    "Prepare to bake some first, and I'll take one back to eat when I come back later." Song Xiang explained to Gu Xiaohong, and then continued to walk forward, walking all the way, from time to time and the almighty model in the shop on the street The robots say hello.

    "Everyone is very enthusiastic today." Song Xiang said.

    Assistant: "Host, they are service robots. As long as they can serve people, they feel that life is in vain."

    Such a terrible sense of service. Fortunately, people are not instilled with this kind of consciousness. Song Xiang wiped his mouth after eating the buns, Then put the decomposable wrapping paper into the trash can on the side of the road, the trash can automatically sort and decompose the garbage, and later there will be a special garbage collection robot to collect the decomposed garbage.

    When Song Xiang walked to the Hong Kong Bridge, it was still ten minutes to eight o'clock.

    Because there is no opening ceremony, tourists will enter the town directly to play later.