Chapter 67

Chapter 67 One update I know you like her. ...

    Gu Mo came back on the evening of the eighth day after he left. He submitted an application for entry, and another person, He Xiao, came with him.

    Song Xiang looked at He Xiao who had gone and returned in surprise, frowned slightly, but still went to Hong Kong Bridge to meet them.

    Originally, there was a trace of dissatisfaction in my heart, but when I saw blood stains on Gu Mo's arms and sleeves, and still smelled blood, the dissatisfaction in my heart disappeared immediately, and was replaced by worry: "Mr. Gu, what happened to your hand?"

    "It's nothing." Gu Mo covered his arm back, "Where's Hal? I'll pick him up."

    "He's inside." Song Xiang looked at Gu Mo's arm, "Is it injured?" Gu Mo wanted to

    say no, but He Xiao next to him couldn't stand it, and said directly: "He is indeed injured and needs medical treatment in the medical cabin, but there is no medical cabin on the ordinary spaceship of the same company. Now we need to go to the nearest galaxy's medical center to use the medical cabin."

    "Medical cabin ?" Song Xiang knew that the nearest inhabited galaxies were about four hours apart, "I have them here."

    "Don't bother." Gu Mo actually didn't care about these minor injuries, and didn't want to cause trouble.

    He Xiao pushed Gu Mo, "You see that you have lost a lot of blood and your face is so pale, I'm afraid you'll be cold if you drag it to other galaxies."

    Gu Mo glanced at He Xiao, as if he didn't know that he turned back to fight What's your idea?

    Song Xiang saw the actions of the two of them, but she shouldn't be a bad person to be Gu Mo's friend, so she didn't say anything else, "Mr. Gu, come in first, Hal is still waiting for you. "

    He Xiao entered the harbor bridge first, and he looked at the passing vehicles parked on the passage, "You don't need to hand in the optical brain this time, right?"

    Song Xiang glanced at him: "I don't mind if Mr. He is willing."

    He Xiao smiled and said, "Then I don't want to."

    "It's up to you." Song Xiang drove the passing car into the villa, and led Gu Mo to the room on the third floor, "Inside."

    He Xiao is a doctor, looking at the latest gene repair medical cabin in the room, which is hundreds of times more expensive than ordinary medical cabins, and even the largest medical center in their empire only has 50 units.

    Unexpectedly, there was one here, He Xiao clicked his tongue lightly, and it turned out that selling vegetables and plants was very profitable.

    "I was worried that the ordinary medical cabin would not be able to cure your broken nerves, but now that I have this medical cabin, I don't have to worry." He Xiao nodded skillfully at the control interface of the medical cabin, and then asked Gu Mo to take off his shirt and lie down. .

    Gu Mo couldn't move his injured hand, so he could only use one hand to slowly unbutton the collar, one by one, slowly revealing his proper abdominal muscles.

    Song Xiang, who was standing at the door, saw Gu Mo's exposed abdominal muscles, her cheeks were a little hot, and slowly turned red, she turned around with a guilty conscience and walked downstairs.

    Gu Mo looked at Song Xiang who was going downstairs, then continued to take off his coat, and then lay down in the medical cabin. When he came out of the medical cabin five minutes later, his arm had returned to normal, and he could not even see the scar.