Chapter 108

Chapter 108 Second watch, oh, it's terrible! ...

    The ancient earth town is sunny every day, and the sun shines into the house through the windows, illuminating all the furnishings in the room.

    Song Xiang woke up in Gu Mo's arms, raised her head slightly just enough to kiss his Adam's apple, she thought so, and tried.

    The simple kiss made Gu Mo tremble all over. He tightened his arms around Song Xiang's slender waist, and pressed him into his arms. His voice was low and hoarse, "Don't move around."

    Song Xiang noticed the changes in Gu Mo's body. His voice softened all of a sudden, and he didn't dare to be rude anymore, "Don't mess around."

    "You won't do it if you don't make trouble." Gu Mo took a deep breath to suppress the restlessness in his heart, but it was full of fragrance, which made people Can't stop wanting to make trouble with her.

    This time, the person yelling to stop making trouble has become Song Xiang, she is still sore and weak, she really doesn't want to be able to get out of bed today, she softly pushes Gu Mo away, "Don't make trouble."

    "Well, don't make trouble. "Gu Mo buried his head in her swan's neck, took a deep breath after a long time, restrained the impatience in his heart with strong willpower, and then turned over and got up.     Watching Gu Mo enter the bathroom, Song Xiang secretly breathed a sigh of relief. Interstellar men are all evolved, with strong physical strength, strong mental strength, and strong fighting power...     Song Xiang buried his head in the quilt, alas , damn it!     Gu Mo came out after washing, took Song Xiang out of the quilt, and kissed her on the face, "I'm going to the warship."     Song Xiang hummed softly.     Gu Mo glanced at the time, it was almost ten o'clock, "Maybe I can't have lunch with you at noon, come back to accompany you at night?"     Song Xiang hummed, stretched out his hand and waved, "Go and do your work."     " Good." Gu Mo smiled, then got up and left the room.     Hearing the sound of closing the door, Song Xiang buried his head in the quilt again, dawdled on the bed for half an hour, and then slowly got up to wash.

    Feeling bored, Song Xiang didn't want to cook breakfast, so she went to eat wontons at a shop she frequented, and as soon as she sat down, tourists surrounded her, "Boss, are you really with General Gu?"

    Song Xiang Xiang's fair face flushed red.

    "Boss, tell me it's not true." A young man pressed Song Xiang urgently, "Jack was the one who failed to pursue you and deliberately spread rumors, right?"

    A beautiful female tourist was full of disbelief, " Boss, Admiral Gu is only protecting the town and you according to the requirements of the Federation. Although you often hang out together, he is your bodyguard, right?"

    Song Xiang was stunned, "Who is Jack?" The

    tourists said: " It's the half-orc Jack, and he has a younger sister named Rose."

    Song Xiang was confused, she didn't know Jack and Rousi?

    Another tourist said, "It doesn't matter who Jack is, the important thing is that you are really with General Gu, boss?"

    When Song Xiang was hesitating how to tell everyone, a female tourist saw the mark on Song Xiang's neck, Immediately yelled, "Boss, is this kissed by General Gu?"

    Song Xiang was taken aback, and was reminded by the female tourist to see the hickey on the side of his neck. The color is very new, it should be before Gu Mo left It was made at that time, and she didn't find it.