Chapter 87

Chapter 87 Song Xiangzheng who was forced to farm...

    The interstellar speed is extremely fast. In the next month, the federal government, the Medical Research Institute, and the Academy of Sciences jointly hosted a press conference related to healing psychotropic drugs.

    The press conference was broadcast live online, and His Majesty Abel of the Empire informed everyone: "Through the unremitting efforts of our researchers in the Empire, we have now found a way to cure mental power, and our interstellar people will no longer suffer from mental breakdown. In the future, we will no longer have to worry about death due to excessive consumption of mental power, and the problems that have plagued our interstellar for thousands of years are no longer a problem..."

    All the interstellar people who watched this interstellar live broadcast were excited, "Trouble The problem that has plagued our interstellar world for thousands of years has finally been solved, it’s great!"

    The soldiers in the military department cried with joy: "We no longer have to suffer from mental pain."

    "Dad, you will never leave us .” The young boy turned around and hugged the big man beside him, crying out of excitement.

    There are also couples, lovers, friends, and family members hugging each other excitedly on the street, "It's great, we are saved!"

    Everyone started typing in unison or shouted directly, "Long live the Federation! Long live the Empire! Your Majesty Abel Long live!"

    His Majesty Abel saw the rising approval rate, smiled with satisfaction and asked the director of the Medical Research Institute to talk about medicine.

    The dean made a speech on the stage, "Our research institute accidentally discovered that a certain plant contains substance X. Experiments have proved that substance X can treat mental illness. 10 micrograms can help relieve headaches for patients who are attacking, and 100 micrograms can help patients. Temporarily returning to normal, we have currently synthesized two types of drugs with a small dose of 10 micrograms and a dose of 100 micrograms."

    "However, the extraction process is huge and the cost is high. Our research institute can now provide 50,000 small doses to each galaxy. And one thousand doses of 100 micrograms of the drug, and it will gradually increase in the future.”

    Concerned medical staff and reporters asked: “Which plant is this substance extracted from? Is it harmful to the human body?”

    "At the request of the boss, we can't disclose the source of the plant, but we can guarantee its safety. Our volunteers had a moderate mental breakdown at the beginning, but now it has been converted to a mild one." The dean took out his mental strength Active comparison chart, "So far, it has been proven that there are no side effects."

    "In addition, many medical workers in our medical center have used this drug, and none of them have experienced any side effects."

    At this time, someone asked: "The cure for mental illness Drugs are very precious, so will the price be very expensive?” The

    Federal Financial Pricing Department replied: “A small dose of 10 micrograms is priced at 20,000 star coins, and a 100 microgram dose is priced at 200,000 star coins.”

    Ordinary interstellar people flocked Feeling so expensive.

    Federal financial pricing department: "These expenses include our research and development expenses, plant purchase costs, manpower and other related costs, but as long as you purchase interstellar medical services, the federal empire will bear 80% of the expenses for you."