Chapter 64

Chapter 64 Hal's visit at the second watch...

    After getting the samples and data, the researchers entered the laboratory, so excited that they stayed up all night and never came out.

    So Song Xiang was worried that their frequent disturbances did not happen, but the warships slowly circled around the starship and A77 to eliminate potential dangers.

    Gu Mo took time to send Hal to A77.

    Song Xiang personally went to Hong Kong Bridge to meet Hal. Hal, who hadn’t seen him for a year and a half, has grown a lot taller, and his appearance looks more refined. When he doesn’t talk or smile, he looks as indifferent as Gu Mo. look.

    But after seeing Song Xiang, a smile appeared on Hal's exquisite face, and he ran over happily, "Xiangxiang."

    "Hal, long time no see." Song Xiang said hello to Hal, and then looked at the same person Gu Mo, who was on the side, said softly: "Mr. Gu, long time no see."

    Gu Mo nodded, with a faint smile in his eyes, "Long time no see."

    Hal looked at the two suspiciously, how did he feel? Uncle and Xiangxiang are very familiar?

    Gu Mo ignored Hal's gaze, "Hal please, I'll come pick him up later."

    Song Xiang froze for a moment, "Mr. Gu won't go in?"

    Gu Mo shook his head, "I have something to do. "

    Song Xiang Xiang thought of the starship floating in the distance, nodded, "Okay."

    Gu Mo nodded, raised his hand and patted Hal's slightly curly golden hair, "Don't cause trouble."

    "I won't." Hal whispered Muttered something, then waved happily: "Goodbye, uncle."

    Song Xiang looked at Hal's mischievous appearance with a smile, then watched Gu Mo leave, and then led Hal towards the defense net.

    Hal looked at the harbor bridge, "I didn't see this harbor bridge when I smashed in that time, did you sell vegetables to earn money to build it?"

    "No, it was there before." Song Xiang looked at Hal, "build The Hong Kong Bridge is very expensive, how can I, a small vegetable farmer, afford it?"

    Hal didn't believe it, "Your food is very good, everyone is rushing to buy it."

    "It's just a surprise for everyone." Song Xiang said and led Hal into the defense network, and Hal also felt the defense after entering. There is a completely different feeling inside and outside the net, "There is wind inside."

    Song Xiang looked at the big tree in the small square, the branches and leaves were swaying slightly, and there was indeed wind.

    Hal looked at the small town inside the visitor center, "The houses here are so different."

    "It's very special, isn't it?"

    Hal said right, "I've never seen a house of this style before."

    "There are many more inside. "Song Xiang smiled and led him inside, "Let's go in."

    Hal stepped into the paved street in the small square, and the passages on both sides led directly to a piece of grass, "There is a lot of grass, a lot of trees, a lot of plants... ..."

    Song Xiang explained: "Those are actually planted flowers, but it's not yet time to open."

    Hal couldn't help but want to see, "When will it open?"