Chapter 79

Chapter 79

    Many of the 5,000 people who entered on the eleventh day came from the capital planet, and among them was Moise, the first customer of the small shop on the ancient earth.

    At the beginning, Moyes relied on the vegetables he bought back to hook up with Mr. Philo, and successfully won the big project. If he also made a lot of money, it just so happened that the ancient earth town is now open to the public, so Moyes took the Traveling with the family.

    They were also lucky. The whole family grabbed the ranks to enter the town a few days apart, and those who grabbed the first few days retreated back, came to play with their families, and took care of each other.

    After arriving, Moyes first asked his wife and several sons, daughter-in-laws, and grandchildren to go to the food court first, and he went to Song Xiang to express his thanks.

    Moyes gave the interstellar gift he brought to Song Xiang, "Boss, I caused you trouble at the beginning, thank you for letting us go, but you still allowed us to buy fruits and vegetables and come to the ancient earth town, this is me and my Please accept the gift chosen by your wife together."

    "I know boss, you have everything here, and I don't know what to give, so I finally chose a special product from our galaxy, I hope you like it."

    Song Xiang said to Moise It was 'extremely' impressive, he was the first customer and the one who caused her to be approached by the interstellar police, he was very angry at the time, but later apologized because of him, and the person who complained introduced more The customer came over, so she didn't say anything more: "No need."

    Moyes handed the gift box to Song Xiang, "I hope you can accept it, the boss, because your vegetables made me worth dozens of times before, we The whole family is grateful to you."

    Song Xiang said: "This is your own hard work, it has nothing to do with me, you can take it back."

    Moise refused to listen and insisted on getting Song Xiang to accept it, "Boss, are you Are you still blaming me? If you don’t accept it, I will have trouble sleeping and eating.”

    Seeing that Moise insisted on giving her the fortress, Song Xiang finally accepted it: “Thank you.”

    After receiving the gift, Song Xiang opened the box and saw that it was a box of fist-sized diamonds, red, pink, green, blue, yellow, white, and black, shining brightly in the sun .

    "It's too precious." Song Xiang wanted to return it to Moyes.

    Moyes said: "Boss, these are not expensive. They are everywhere in our galaxy. You must accept them."

    "Boss, then I will go first." Moyes left with a smile, as if It's really a gift.

    Song Xiang searched the star network and found that diamonds are indeed not very rare, and they are produced in large quantities in the 46 galaxy. There are diamonds of various colors here, which are one of the specialties here, but generally only large Diamonds as big as a thumb and as big as a fist are relatively rare.

    Looking at the prices, they were all within Song Xiang's acceptable range, and they were much cheaper than the modern world. She suddenly thought that she would be able to sell them for a lot of money in the future, right?

    She thought about accepting the diamond, and then planned to send some fruits and vegetables as a thank you when Moyes left.

    Except for Moyes who is a regular customer, many other regular customers came, but Song Xiang didn't get to know them one by one, because she still had a lot of things to do.